>thought it's a good idea to get a female flatmate
>incoming constant test boost yadda yadda
>tells me she has a boyfriend
>nervous.png
>first night of her living with me
>she really brings her boyfriend
>they fuck constantly throughout the night
>toss and turn but cannot sleep
>mfw listening to some moans while being some gymcel virgin is now my daily life
I don't know what to do Any Forums. I feel like a cuck. There is no test boost, no extra gains.

Attached: unnamed.png (357x313, 28.18K)

don't feel defeated
feel anger
let this anger become hate
let this hate fuel you

everyday, you'll have a reason to do better

There have been multiple threads where EVERYONE says its a bad idea to get a female roommate, I'm sure one of them was yours and you still didn't listen?

I think the most recent one the OP had a wojak picture. I'm guessing this is him.

it's pretty simple. one night she brings the bf. you cut his throat or shoot him in the head then rape her. lock her in some dungeon in your house and keep raping her for years. nice.

Attached: 911.jpg (750x1334, 51.6K)

This

>Living with a woman
I'm married and I still think it's a bad idea

Fucking hit the fag and rape his woman in front of him, BE A FUCKING MAN

>everyday, you'll have a reason to do better
Yeah but I feel like the cost is that every time I listen to them fuck, I die inside. Not even stoicism can save me.
Yeah, I made a mistake.

Move out before you start to fetishize it.

Genuine advice, let this motivate you to find someone you like. Or use earplugs.

>I feel like a cuck
you are a cuck

Put cameras in her room

Fucking KEK. Just the thought of some loser virgin gymcel making this elaborate plan of getting a gf by making some girl forcefully interact with you by being you roomie but getting literally cucked in the process because you forgot to include a clause that prevents her from coming pre-packaged with a bull on the side. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

We warned you, user.
You brought this upon yourself.

I remember specifically telling you
>Since it's a done deal, set ON DAY ONE boundaries about bringing dates etc, in order to respect each other. Be calm and assertive when setting that boundary.
But you fell for roasties psyop, now here you are.

Attached: told ya.gif (280x200, 261.53K)

Technically no, but emotionally-wise, he is.
God, I wish I could measure his Testosterone levels right before this shit and now. I am absolutely positively sure I could track a visible reduction in testosterone over time, coupled with a rise in cortisol. The hormonal response of being cucked over and over again.

T. health professional

cringe
cuck

Everyone ITT saying it's a bad idea but what if the roommate is single? Yeah, that's what I thought. Stop the demoralizing efforts.

Based boomer humor user.

It's a bad idea. Women are absolutely disgusting creatures, whose only redeeming quality is their hole that feels good around your penis. You don't sign up to clean up their figurative, and sometimes literal, shit just for the chance at it; you first lock it down, THEN invite them into your home.

You're retarded, women are never single for long and if they are single they are jumping on the cock carousel and do not want to be stuck with just one dick they live with. Maybe they will fuck you, but they will certainly be fucking others as well. It takes a girl no time at all to get back into a relationship when she feels like it, she can just wade through any random app and choose from hundreds to thousands of guys. The period of when a girl is single is insanely short now and if she's single on purpose than it's for trying out new guys.

Get her to introduce you to some of her friends fool.

You're a fucking retard. Nobody wants to live with a woman at all, let alone one they're not fucking. The only reason we put up with women is for sex and reproduction.

Who wouldn't want a fuck buddy in the meantime while you find a gf?