Alt-Right and Fitness

I want to be part of this "in-group" that the Left always talks about. How do I into Fascist Fitness? Any merch? Groups?

Attached: 5fRiUWf4.jpg (668x960, 65.08K)

There's no group, people who are socially Conservative care more about self improvement than liberals, that's pretty much It, just literally work out and be right wing and the left will perceive you as being part of "that group"

MAGA

Yeah grab a dumbbell and hit yourself with it x F, retard.

First, stop listening to anything modern, including the internet.
Read historical, philosophical, logic and ethics texts printed in 1940 at latest.
Get out and work. Stop lifting and being a fag. Get outside.
Get in a fight. Preferably against those that wish to enslave, kill, or castrate you.
Repeat until you win and all your enemies are dead, or you are.
The struggle never ends.

> Read historical, philosophical, logic and ethics texts printed in 1940 at latest.
So you aren’t confronted with the fact that you lost the only war you ever started, while larping as superior soldiers? Got it

He was right. You're just a little bitch. Go back to twitter

Not an argument

>Not an argument

Attached: 1640505321822.png (766x800, 143.51K)

It's always a propaganda picture with a quote and an IG watermark

Attached: imagen_2022-03-25_131122.png (177x154, 26.9K)

in line with this youre gonna want to read philosophers like plato and edmund burk, writings from ppl like john adams and i think thomas caryle as well. Ben Shapiro's the right side of history is a good primer on the right as well as he goes pretty deep in the philsophical roots of conservatism

fyi the right arent "fascists" remember the left always accuses the right of exactly what they are doing themselves

I lift for TayBae

Attached: j4aSszdr.jpg (1024x576, 82.25K)

>recommending (((Shapiro))) on Any Forums
>Calls the left the real fascists
+respect

Attached: 1647691051112.jpg (460x324, 27.88K)

>remember the left always accuses the right of exactly what they are doing themselves
Yup, sjws always do. They did it back when they were the rightoids too.

post body you cancerous fuck

Also not an argument

>Get in a fight. Preferably against those that wish to enslave, kill, or castrate you.
quote from man stabbed

>Get out and work.
Probably only non-LARP advice here. There are better things to read than le based texts too if you want to avoid globohomo without turning into controlled opposition.

Attached: 1638132732375.jpg (845x925, 86.74K)

This is not one of your "safe spaces," go back to Twitter, BLMonger

Yep! I'm Irish and Caesar was my ancestor.

Cope and still not an argument lol

Hitler lost.

Attached: 1638101418260.jpg (427x400, 24.81K)

>Muh ancestors (which aren't even related to me)
t.Swedish mutt larping as a Roman.

Attached: 1639765049076.jpg (1231x1533, 318.96K)

Hello glowie

Back again with the soijacks I see. Good luck winning your race war or whatever by calling people ugly