High test bros....Any Forums has debunked us again

High test bros....Any Forums has debunked us again

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-25-17-48-05-23_c07c1972ef6d61985b65b43bdf0d0437.jpg (1080x690, 238.19K)

a (half)based take? From Any Forums?

I fucked a Korean slampig
She didn't look good even when she had clothes on, I don't understand this meme at all
I fucked her because I was desperate for affection at the time (just divorced) and she was hot like a k-pop star when she was skinny

The "high test" shit is just cope. I'm a former fatty chaser and the only reason I did it was because I was insanely lonely and depressed and fat girls were the only ones I could bang because I'm incredibly average looking and had no muscle. It is disgusting, they all smelled like shit, they were all lazy, being seen with them in public was embarrassing, and the sex was never even good since they can only usually do a few positions. I will say they are pretty good at sucking dick, but that was still hit or miss. Overall would never go back to that life.

>girls lie

I'm literally shaking from the shock and disbelief.

Attached: 1643925911072.webm (576x1024, 1.91M)

I got to save this for next time some Any Forums retard posts those videos of chinks wiping off literally inches thick makeup to reveal *shock* girls who wear more makeup than a clown are ugly

There's exactly zero evidence of sexual preferences being linked to testosterone, it's just something you guys kept repeating until it became a meme, and chubby chasers actually having low self esteem, which implies low test, makes much more sense.

There are already plenty of pictures of white girls with and without makeup on and even some other videos Chang.

I feel for it once
Never again, from that moment I decided it skinny girls only

>proof that social media is fake
>the evidence?
>i am ugly
ahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Not true, being high test increases libido which in turn makes you horny, lowering your standards; that's why tren make you a faggot fucking femboys

Nah man
I've done tren
Made me want to fight more than fuck
My standards for fucking didn't change but I wanted to fight everybody

Lowering your standards, not changing your preferences. Someone with a high enough libido will fuck anything, not specifically prefer fatties and say other girls are too skinny.

I’ve had sex with nothing but the finest architecture for one year. I started lifting a year ago so it’s not a coincidence and yes, I was already having sex before with cute doomers with low bf%

Unless having high test makes you focus more on tits and ass and ignore flab elsewhere. From what I remember of when high test was a more popular meme it was only applied to obese women ironically.

Braphogs over titcows is the way to go. Prime slampig imo is short, fat ass, thick thighs with small tits and just a bit if a pot gut. Must have cute face. This all just for a pump and dump anyways.

I always found that women who are just a little bit out of shape – no, neither slampigs nor "thicc" fatsos – were always more down to earth, and my relationships with them lasted a lot longer and were more enjoyable. Shit, they were even more down to doing outdoorsy shit with me. One girl returned to normal weight after being with me.
Granted, the sex was average, but I could easily see past that because the rest was more enjoyable and stress-free. My experience, anyway...
Again, architects are retarded and fat chicks will always be disgusting. "high test" is an immense cope. Just some food for thought, you may stone me to death now.

How they look after the clothes come off didn't really bother me, in fact it turned me on even more knowing how degenerate the act was. Stripping some fat whore into her xxl underwear always got me going. The real suffering that anyone here who has gone through the act knows is right after the point of cooming. Post nut clarity is always a bitch but now you have some sweaty, aftercare craving whale clinging to you to accompany you on your descent into misery. It doesn't matter how much "fat wet ass and pussy" or "imagine the smell" turns you on beforehand, as soon you blow it is repulsive. I've never been one for bouncing as soon as the sex is over so always had to endure it (pretending to be sleepy usually was my go to) for 30 minutes until my dick could be coaxed into action again. Now all I do is envisage that feeling if I ever feel myself slip into my old degen ways and my dick inverts itself. Never again.

this doesn't happen with skinny clean girls

Yep, which is why once I finally pulled a hot skinny girl I knew I could never go back. Of course I did eventually go back which just solidified it in my mind how horrific the experience is. The furthest I'll go now is thicc milfs.

You're such a fucking coombrain user

she doesn't even look good in the "improved" photos lol