>I get tired (not muscle tired, cardio tired) by lifting

am I doing something wrong or I'm just a cardiolet bloatlord lmao

i'm 5'8 210 pounds

Attached: bloat.jpg (938x1280, 153.31K)

Depends on what you're doing.

bro im 5'8 and 160lbs and im all fat no muscle

makes me feel bad

I'm fat as well lol
I just seem to gain fat everywhere equally and not in just one place, that's why I might look a bit less fat then you

Attached: 4.png (2345x1599, 1.32M)

post body

bump

What do you do for work?

I draw cute girls (non-ironically)

Yes....you are obese lol

post body

I do cardio like 2 or 3 days a week.

I'll go into the gym, run on the treadmill for 30 min (0.5 incline, speed approx 6.5 to 7.5 mph).

I follow up with another 30 min on the elliptical.

Its kind of like an active rest day, you can easily burn 600 to 700 calories in an hour, probably more.

I feel like doing cardio regularly helps me out when I'm in the gym doing legs or other compound movements. I don't get out of breath doing high volume squats anymore. Even if I am breathing heavy, I recover within 30 seconds. I don't need 5 minutes between sets to recover.

Faster recovery is huge if you do cardio, your body just functions better. More efficiently.

how the hell do you weight over 200 pounds being 5'8? do you have heavy bones? i'm 5'8 too but 128 lbs i cannot imagine myself weighting this much without roding or being morbidly obese

Attached: 20220324_194609.jpg (1343x1343, 468.86K)

I have no idea lol
maybe I do have a lot of visceral fat since I have a big gut or something like that
also I do look obese

Do you have some sort of self-hate kink op? Or are you just that desperate for validation?

You've been posting these threads for weeks, months even; always the same complaints, always the same fishing for compliments. Didnt you post a few days ago saying you were fat like Eddie Hall and only gays find you attractive?

Either you're a long-term larp, or you need to work on your self-esteem.

both

Not the guy you're talking to but when I was 18 I was 160lbs at 5 foot 6 in and didn't look that much bigger than you do now lol. Some people are just heavier.

Or maybe your legs are fucking sticks.

If you want to improve your cardio performance you need to be doing sprints twice a week at a maximal intensity. You want to be working at your Max heart rate capacity and working hiit style.

this is very strange because my legs are a little more developed than my upper body. maybe i just have lighter bones

Attached: 20220324_222023.jpg (1696x3013, 901.76K)

chest

Attached: 20220324_193056.jpg (3024x2108, 1.62M)

Pyw

you have almost zero leg muscles