/fraud/

/fraud/ - lazy fucks refuse to make the thread edition

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.
See CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

No sarms talk. If you want to discuss placebo pills then make your own thread.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidplotter.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

previously on schizoposting:

Attached: fraud.jpg (750x1000, 194.16K)

Postie delivered my gear but sent my pins back to the post office for collection ffs

Week 12 and holy shit I feel good. Can I keep this up (500mg test) indefinitely? Throw in some deca?

Yea

About to pop caber because my prolactin got fucking spiked from me being a retard and consuming 600 mg of anavar at once.

>600 mg of anavar at once.
Why

Answer

I have var raws, had 13 hour swing shift and I read the scale wrong because I was deadass tired. Gave me a good ass flare up i've been battling for a month, ralox and nolva didn't do shit. Then bloods confirm my prolactin is mega fucked.

can i use dbol 10mg/day for 4 weeks without letrozole because im greedy?

>got my prescription, realised even a legit trt prescription is still a retarded protocol

why is trt prescription retarded protocols?
anyone feel free to answer

Ronnie Colemnan says hi, faggots

bf: ~20%
time spent training: 3 months

Hi, I plan on spending the next three months getting down to below 15% body fat, and then doing one and only one cycle of the basic bulk from reddit.
My physique goal is ottermode, and I just want to kick start the real physique change. From my understanding, steroids cause lasting physiological changes, so I don't see the harm in doing one and only one cycle.
My lifts are all going up on LP, getting .8g of protein per pound of bodyfat, steadily gaining .7 pounds a week.
Why shouldn't I do this?

light weight, fudge packer

douchette backtracked on his 400-600mg weekly and said start at 200..
Is this too low to start off (t levels are 390)
Do I inject it all at once?

i'm eating alot but i'm still getting acid reflux. could it be the roids?

Attached: 1616152646553.jpg (427x640, 71.26K)

what ester are you using? id say use an injection dosage calculator and split the dose twice weekly or every third day

why would you listen to douchette?

I got 10 250ml vials of omnia

Because I'm easily impressionable.

god bless your heart user

Thank you. I just want to be lean and strong and I have to start somewhere and ask stupid questions.

200 is a standard TRT dose to put you in the high-end of the normal range.
That is assuming weekly and Test Cyp

whatcha running

lil' test and ment, alot of primo

If you're eating a lot it's more than likely the food.
Big meals, eating late at night, fast food are all big contributors and a big reason why so many fatties get it.

it's weird because i've had it before, but then it went away. back then i could eat a bit more and it'd settle for the time being
just came back 2 weeks ago

Just make sure you don't get it more than once a week otherwise you've probably got GERD