No matter how good looking and strong you become, no matter how much money you make or how many hot girls you fuck...

No matter how good looking and strong you become, no matter how much money you make or how many hot girls you fuck, you will never be able to undo the embarrassing and terrible person you once were.

How do you get over it? I literally get so fucking mad I'm crying and punching holes in my walls. I feel like everything I ever do at this point is just a massive cope.

Attached: a98.jpg (200x200, 15.23K)

Forgive yourself the same way Christ forgives you.

Krokodil

>you will never be able to undo the embarrassing and terrible person you once were.
Move
Delete kikebook and any social media and then start over
Nobody in your new town will know who you were and you can just let it go and start over,
dont be a little bitch ya bitch

Attached: 1647579349440.png (395x613, 265.11K)

>dude just respawn

Ignore those other faggots, they're literally gay, krokodil

4oz campfuel
1lithium strip
88g ammonia nit
2suda fed
98g lye

Mix these key ingredients then take it, think about. The memory you want gone, and it WILL erase it

Become even better?

Instead of trying to undo the cringe, kill the part of you that cringes.

Those are the ingredients to krokodil arent they?

Yeah by taking krokodil

Yes.

Attached: 3c35b9567b3b04f56c7c3a4665475911.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

The cells of your body are constantly dying and being replaced. Including brain cells, pituitary gland, shit that regulates hormones and tells you to do that embarrassing shit. After a span of seven years, give or take, every cell in your body has been replaced, each one fresh and new.

You don't have to undo the embarrassment you were, user. That man is dead. You are born fresh, here and now. Make the most of your seven years.

Ship of theseus,

also take krokodil

Just take it as a sign of how much you’ve grown and that you’re a much better person now.

Think about what you could have done in the past to avoid being that kind of person, then do them now. simple as

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (211x300, 11.39K)

Shut up faggot

Krokodil

Are you me? I am a 9.5/10 chad with a good job and literally hate myself so much and nobody has a clue. Not sure if I should just start doing drugs or see if I can get away with murder. I feel like drugs are the easy way out and blowing up government buildings is kinda cringe.

I've done extensive work to associate my most cringeworthy memories with retarded shit in my mind. It took a while but most of the really cringy shit from my past is now overlayed with extremly shitty music. I can't take these memories seriously anymore, and they just become anoying and retarded. It's near impossible to erase memories, but you can add shit on top of them if you focus on consistent things to associate them with, eventually you'll built a memory of associating the memories that's strong enough to dominate the original.

you're still embarrassing

Attached: 1611109683199.jpg (279x312, 19.28K)