Reddit PPL

You’re doing it, right?

Attached: 240AAF22-FC84-4E52-B633-F4A5703CE0CF.jpg (690x486, 302.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litter.catbox.moe/fo2iw2.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically yes once I hit my plateau in SS. Although I changed some things about to over time to fit my needs/home gym.

been a week since I started back the gym after more than a year being off because covid and vaxx shit
Ill probably do it once I run a bit of SS to get strength

Where can I find it

how are you capable of posting but not googling 'reddit ppl', idiot

>squatting followed by leg press
>8 sets of curls
>actually doing calf raises
hard pass from me

I'm on a 4 day upper lower routine atm, been on it for about 3 months now and looking to switch it up. Anyone think it's worth swapping to a 6 day PPL? What would be the pros of this compared to upper/lower?

No because I actually want to make progress, am not a beginner, nor am I autistic enough to track every stupid little detail from the program.

Fact: 9/10 people who do PPL do not achieve ahit. Start on literally anything else and you'll be golden.

>9/10 people who do PPL do not achieve ahit.
Why is this?

9/10 people who do anything do not achieve shit
just general statistics really

Am I doing the quintessential gymcel r*ddit programming? No.

Because you need to know exactly wtf you are doing. Every weight, every hypertrophy range, how to progress (which the program doesn't tell you cuz retarded redditors), making sure you keep track of all your volumes, along with the number of days you need in the gym in addition to your diet.

It is best for advanced lifters who are trying to squeeze out the remaining gains they have. Retarded beginners think that since it's popular and on reddit they can jump right in and make it.

>how are you capable of posting but not googling 'reddit ppl', idiot

Attached: 1645379310902.png (665x800, 15.24K)

#
I disagree newfags could swing a stick around in the air and make gains you can do basically anything. Not even a proper routine but essentially docking around as long as they do it the same way regularly. All this my program vs your program shit is autistic and retarded. Turn up and you will make solid gains. If not you’re a genetic dead end and shouldn’t bother

So what's a better beginner program?

Nigger don't act like you're somehow superior when your/his dumbass can't even into basic computer skills in 2022.

Schmike isrealels 10 page excel formula. You’ll need to have a DNA blood test done to input your numbers for optimal gains

I prefer xer/xim/xigger

If we're talking a literal skeleton with no muscle who has never done any activity in his life, then sure. Anything above that and I'm highly doubtful.

I ran Reddit PPL when I was starting out, can confirm it was great. The only issue is that 6 days a week is a big commitment, but it worked for me, and you can do just 5 if that fits your schedule better anyway.
Has anybody run it past the beginner level? I’m at 1/2/3/4 for reps now so I can’t linear progress. Also the volume is arguably kind of low. Is it still good for intermediates, do you think? If not, what’s a good alternative? I’m doing PHAT right now which is nice but the workouts take forever.

litter.catbox.moe/fo2iw2.webm

Has anyone done PPL with 5/3/1 progression on the main lifts?

> 6 Days a WEEK program
> 20 ish sets per workout

How is that low volume?

Reddit ppl is good if you can commit the time. You can even do a rest day every 4th day, but if you can't commit to that then no point in doing it, better of doing PHUL or PHAT or whatever.

I don't understand how people say it's hard to track. You have excel sheets which will calculate everything for you??

Yes, he is a gorilla nigger, isn't he?