Is he the natty limit?

is he the natty limit?

Attached: main-qimg-ffbb4b784dbd25eaf9af9093d1471c8c-lq.jpg (602x606, 60.71K)

there is no natty limit. only duration over time. you have to live it

Dude is on anavar and fake weights kek

There's no natty YouTube bodybuilders. Even scooby ended up admitting that he's on TRT

>TRT
>not natty

Realistically that body is the natty limit, gene chads could get more but yeah for most people thats the natty limit, that being said there technically isnt a true natty limit if you twist words enough, its called coping and ill never stop

Nigga he literally said theres no natty youtubers, he is saying hes not natty cause the trt dipshit

Probably only TRT maybe natty guys been on optimal diet and training for 30 years straight. In all of his videos hes under aesthetic lighting and has a pump

I don't understand how TRT is not natty. I'm naturally low T and pin to be normal. it's a hard and unfair distinction to lump that in with guys that have normal or high T and still pin

I think it's pretty difficult to actually get your doctor to prescribe you TRT. It's not enough that you have low test levels, you need to have health issues. I think scooby probably lied to his doctor to get TRT

endocrinologists and mens health clinics are leaps and bounds easier to get prescribed TRT through since doctors don't know how important test is to a man outside a med school chart they saw one time

Is being 5% bodyfat year round even healthy as a natty?

Your NATURAL testosterone levels are low, so you UNNATURALLY increase them to compensate. Make sense?

check and most fitness YouTubers are on "TRT" supraphysiological doses of test like tranny doucette and claim to be on TRT, your situation is different.

with a NATURAL hormone to bring you in line with a NATURAL, NORMAL male.

Natural and normal levels vary greatly. The fact that your levels are low could be seen as natural. It's like height. The average height is 5'11'' for an adult man. But some men are much shorter or taller than that.
Unless you're suffering from dwarfism, your height isn't really unnatural.
It's similar with test levels.

if you're low T and want to build muscle naturally within any reasonable amount of time, get fucked I guess

>I naturally have low test so I pin but I'm still natty
The state of this funking board

Hes closer to 10% and I promise you he eats the same diet every day to maintain. Hes not snacking in mommys cupboard or getting mcdonalds cravings or skipping workouts like you

anyone who uses Any Forums obviously doesnt work out lmao

So being very low bf is healthy as long as you're consistent with your diet?

Or fix your lifestyle. Get enough sleep, stop being a stressed wreck of a human shaped thing, stop eating nutritionally empty food products, eat a healthy amount of good fats (egg yolks, fatty fish, and avocado), and stop sitting on your ass 12 hours a day.

Its not dangerously low dude, and yea working out and eating healthy is good for you

Is using creatine still natty?

>skipping workouts like you
This mf didn't even knew how to bench press in 2014

jeff has said he has never had a single drink of alcohol in his entire life lol