Im getting back into kickboxing. Red gloves are fucked yellow ones are about to tear...

Im getting back into kickboxing. Red gloves are fucked yellow ones are about to tear. What gloves should i get that would last long they only last about a year max

Attached: 20220324_095039.jpg (4160x3120, 3.93M)

those look fine, consoomer, my gloves are filled with holes but I still use them

Why do you need gloves for a sport about kicking

Those are MMA gloves. Use actual boxing gloves, faggot.

Boxing gloves are for faggots, they let you block away more than you actually can with just your hands.

Im good i like the feel lol i used to do kickboxing but im thinking mma rn. Pretty much just using them for basic punches and i got them for free, so i just have em for punching the bag. Kickboxing was good for fitness but i realized that you can only do so much. Grappling seems to be where its at rn

I hate the padding too. Its too much for me. Fucking lobster claws man

Thats nice to know i just dont want to fuck em upi have two pairs cause i used to spar with someone. And now i dont have anyone to spar with. Kinda sucks

use wraps

Hayabusas you ape

I havent learned how to wrap. Imma check out youtube

I've had a pair of Hayabusa gloves that I've used consistently for like 3 years and they're still in great shape.

Fucking retards, those are MMA gloves and are used for fighting never training, sit down let me explain your how it works.

Get a pair of 16 oz gloves, use these for everything.

After a couple of months if you decide to be serious about this get a pair of bag gloves. Usually these are 8oz or less. Use these for mitts and bags and keep the 16 oz just for sparring only.

If you decide you want to get into mma get a pair of 7oz mma sparring gloves. 4oz are just for PRO competition.

Thanks man. What do you think about hand wraps? I found ta 108 wraps

Venum is a great brand. 16oz+ are great for training because it's harder on you. using mma gloves for training is doing you no favors

Why do you do shit without researching it at all fag? You're using terrible gloves and now asking if you need to wrap your hands

Because i havent tried anything since i was 14. I only did that shit for like 3 months and forgot its been more than ten years faggot. And i cant afford gloves so i use what i have. Also i used to fight my brother alot and these were the gloves we used. Try not to be so autistic.

I cant learn from people with experience?
Dont be a dick because you take dick

Wrap your hands and use boxing gloves. If you brought 4 Oz gloves to a kickboxing session, nobody would even let you participate.

I have 4 and 12 Oz for the heavybag, 16 for sparring

I gave you sincere advice and you replied to me like a snarky shit head because you want to act like you know better, though you clearly don't and then tried to seek validation after being called out for being a fucking retard. eat shit.

I just use for the bag, i dont want to fuck myself up. i just needed what ever had for wrist support. Let me explain. Im broke, people gave me these gloves. And i use them for bags. Theyre all i have. And i found my sisters wraps that she doesnt use anymore

>haven’t learned to wrap
>using mma gloves for kick boxing
Ok do you actually box or do you larp in your garage with a punching bag and sometimes spar your retard friends? There’s no way you’re an experienced kick boxer but you’ve never even wrapped your hands and you’ve been using mma gloves this whole time. No sanctioned kick boxing uses mma gloves except some professional muay thai promotions which is not the same as traditional kickboxing. There is no way an actual kick boxing gym has had you using mma gloves and no wraps.
This, I love my busas. Fairtex, yakkao, and sanabul are also popular at my gym. I prefer hayabusa for the snug supportive fit though

Dude i didnt say that im just saying im inexperienced.
And i didnt realize i added you number to it so sorry man
It was meant for

So heres the deal i think you cant read maybe too many punches or not enough.
I did it when i was a fucking kid im old now you think imma retain all the shit that happened more than ten years ago. Stop trying to make yourself seem cool i know these gloves arent for boxing. there is a gigantic difference. Learn how to read

And i do know how to wrap. Just dont be a dick man.

I re read that. how was i acting like i know better?