Weird experiences with personal trainers

Weird experiences with personal trainers

>been lifting at home, decide to join a gym
>wanna be serious, decide to invest in a personal trainer to fix my diet, give me a proper workout plan and teach good form
>meet at gym, talk about goals and food a bit
>its a young dude who won some bodybuilding competitions
>i tell him what i eat. he is just nodding says my diet will be ok
>the stuff i ask him about he says dont know or doesnt matter
>ok whatever, lets train
>his workout plan is monday: chest, shoulders, triceps. Wednesday: back, biceps. Friday: Legs.
>find the 1 muscle group a week plan a bit odd but whatever. he is the pro
>lets start bench pressing
>i tell him i never did bench press before
>he shows me the form then starts packing up weight for me until i cannot do it anymore, my form is absolute shit, im shaking, wobbling and unable to lift the weight on my own so he has to help a bit
>then we do stripping sets or what
>then extra sets past failure
>unbearable massive pain in my chest that i never worked out before
>its a week later and i still have constant awful pain in my chest
>now im afraid to go back and train legs with this guy because im sure he will pack weight on me until i collapse under it or just fuck something up

Am I a pussy, or is he a shitty PT?

Attached: 5x8wristfuckers.jpg (1260x788, 142.18K)

Also is this a thing where personal trainers intentionally do exercises with you that you cannot do alone so you will keep working with them thinking "I cannot do a superfast stripping set past failure without a PT so I need him" ?

He's a shitty PT. He's spinning your wheels with a bullshit workout so you can feel like you (and he) did something. Your first workout should be relatively easy.

That's what I thought as well. I know normies have this mindset that "if it hurts it works". Like with the vaxx were people were bragging about how shitty they felt after it. "I COULDNT STAND UP FOR 5 DAYS AND PISSED BLOOD! IT IS WORKING HARD BRO!"

I'm don't think a newbie should go past failure and do stuff like stripping sets and superfast reps until failure, especially on the first workout. Honestly I think I'm lucky if it is just soreness and I did not fuck up something. But my left pec is significantly bigger now than the right so something weird is going on.

Attached: tumblr_mt8qa5aYnZ1sigcyso1_500.png (500x286, 152.84K)

What has brought you to this conclusion? Your pool of experience in weightlifting and fitness?
People recommend to take it easy for the first few because the soreness will make them pussy out and not want to go again for fear of being sore.
This guy was spotting you, watching you and making sure you have real effort and did the excercise to exhaustion.

Consider that this guy thought you were legit and committed and wanted to give it your all not have to ramp up and feel “comfortable” like a pussy.

Overtraining is a jewish lie to slow your gains. Your body will adapt.

I just got a cute female pt because I specifically requested one to teach me a full body regime since I was afraid the male instructors would make me lift too much. She was a hot college girl so I was very intimidated to talk and make eye contact. But she was very bubbly and friendly. Turns out she was also an evil demon that kept teasing me. She would bend over so overtly sexual in front of me when showing me the exercises, when she would correct my form she would rub my body and brush against my penis, and when she was spotting my squats she would grope my ass and penis. I was so embarrassed the whole time I was worried people would see and also I’ve never had a woman touch me before EVER (yes I’m a virgin still in my early 20s). I was also mortified because she was constantly saying stuff like “cmon LITTLE guy you can do it” while gently stroking my penis through my basketball shorts each set. She was giving me the most cutely evil smirks because I was struggling not to moan and collapse the whole time from how good her hands and breath felt. At the end of my workout she had me do pullups and held my legs to assist me. Her face was right in my boner and she blew on it so gently and then put her lips on it just a little bit and that was it. I fell down and started jizzing my pants and she just looked down at me and played all innocent asking if I was ok. But then she bent down to my ear and whispered “got you” and gave an evil little laugh. She signed me up for a month of exclusive lessons twice a week. what do I do?

Attached: p2838sjs28.jpg (840x1260, 91.12K)

The routine is actually perfectly fine for a begginer. I don't know if that's the one Id give a begginer, but it's a perfectly good routine and you can switch to something else after you're no longer a begginer.
The pain is perfectly normal. You're new. Your muscles are not used to this kind of stress.
As far as the intensity goes, idk. Seems a little hardcore, but nothing too crazy.

>is this a thing where personal trainers intentionally do exercises with you that you cannot do alone so you will keep working with them
Probably, but I kinda doubt it.
Id say just go through his training and by the end (how much does it last? 1 or 2 months?) just thank him for teaching you the basics and that you'll be working out by yourself form now on.
Seems like he's kinda kicking your ass, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, and your split of 3 times a week is very mild. I think you could use this time with him to learn the basics and build a solid foundation, even if you'd like to do things differently later on.

*Beginner

why exactly did you feel the need to bring up vaccines in this post kek
take your meds, maybe the chest pain will go away too then

kek picrel is good exercise, I discovered it all by myself. Im doing my push ups mostly that way.

Doms for a week isnt unheard of since youve probably never worked those muscles in your life. Just go and take the guys advice let him know youre hurting hes not gonna try to injure you. Beginners rarely push themselves as hard as they can. You get roid tier gains when youre untrained so you better go fucking hard

We have a PT here

If you're using every performance enhancing drug the average juiced out bodybuilder is using. A regular person's recovery is not going to be the same as them, so the training won't be the same.

Don't take lifting advice from bodybuilders unless you intend on taking the drugs that they use.

>uh why would he train muscle groups once a week?
>a week later I'm still in pain
Well now you know faggot.
Go back and train you gigantic pussy.

Explain to me why you retards do pushups with kettlebells like this? You aren't making the pushups any heavier by putting the weights on the ground

>abloobloo I can't train hard because I don't juice
Nah you're just afraid of discomfort.
At least try to hurt yourself once before deciding you've gone too far based on fuck all. You'll find it's much harder than you think it is.

>A regular person's recovery is not going to be the same as them, so the training won't be the same.
Different user
OP is training each muscle group only once a week. That is plenty of recovery time. Fucking plenty.
If you don't want to go easy on a newbie, training only 3 times a week and each muscle group only once a week is a great way to do it. Because even if the muscles he trained on monday are sore on wednesday, he's not going to work those mucles anyways, so it shouldnt affect his performance nor his will.
Tbh the more I think about the training regime, the more I love it. He's working his ass off while having plenty of recovery time. He's getting the full gym experience without the more advanced stuff like going to the gym more frequently or working muscle groups more than once a week or having longer training sessions.

>still complaining about the vax
Move on bro nobody gives a shit if you take it or not. I know you get attention by stomping your feet and larping as a rebel but everyone has moved on. Dont worry though you can play victim again when obama raises taxes or something

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be better to train each muscles group more often but with less intensity?

At least that's what I see in most workout plans recommended for newbies here. Starting Strength suggests you do squats 3 times a week.

So the question is: Is it better to train a muscle group somewhat intensely often, or go all at it, until and past failure once a week and then be sore for days?

Which is better for strength and size gains?

Increased range of motion brainlet.

It's not about the vax. That was just an example for the "if it hurts it works" mantra that I think is absolute bullshit.

I know a fat fuck who hired a personal trainer to help him lose weight. She immediately had him doing lateral box jumps. Side to side jumping over a box at 450 pounds. Destroyed acl in both knees within a week. Now fatter than ever.