I was skinnyfat, now i am still skinnyfat but fatter...

I was skinnyfat, now i am still skinnyfat but fatter. I sure hope bulking will be worth it in the end because i can barely bend over in my jeans now.

Attached: the ultimate bait of baits, literally bait, seriously, you just got baited, consider yourself rused by my ruse cruise tom cruise.jpg (530x600, 73.69K)

Newbie gains are enough to get you out of skinnyfat mode, anyone who claims otherwise never tried lifting properly

Go down to a smaller bulk and you'll use gain less fat. Also if a girl ever did that to me I'd probably sit up immediately and autistically sort of motion her to lay her head on my shoulder as if to say "I like you but that was very faggy, I'm here to protect you, not the other way around"

>Newbie gains are enough to get you out of skinnyfat mode, anyone who claims otherwise never tried lifting properly
t. roider or athletic childhood

He's right, cope how you must

Explain my shitty body then. I have lifted for what... 4 years? No skipping. Yet i have ran out of linear gains and newbie gains and this is the mediocre result.
"DUDE JUST DO PUSHUPS AND EAT NOTHING" is just trolling.

Attached: photo_041121.jpg (2352x1289, 440.32K)

Bulking and cutting are for experienced lifters. Getting out of skinny-fat mode, just eat like you’ve been eating, maybe with more protein, depending on your natural food choice, and let newbie gains do the work.

You’ve never tried to lift properly. Did you just do Starting Strength and think that’d get you good results?

Starting strength yes, and also greyskull and then push pull legs, tried lots of bulking and cutting. Now i'm bulking of course.

First of all, stop program hopping. Secondly, unironically how much can you lift in the big 4? Thirdly, how is your consistency?

What are your lifts? What program do you run? How much protein and sleep do you get?

I'm trying to go from /fat/ to Any Forums but no one ever fucking answers my question. Should I stick with my current routine, 6 day PPL + 20-30 minute walks, or switch to SS + HIIT

Don’t go too hard. I fell for the dirty bulk meme as a skinny fat guy. Gained ~30lbs of muscle but also ~30 pounds of fat. Trying to cut all that excess fat now, it fucking sucks.

What are your lifts? What are your goals? How long have you bene lifting?

THe big 4? for 1 rep? overhead press 60kg. bench press 95kg. squat 100kg. deadlift 160kg if i cheat a little bit.

That's still in "newbie gains" territory. Have you been stuck at thos enumbers for a while?

For 2 years yes. Tried to bulk out of the numbers but i get nowhere. Naturally i do not have enough muscles to look lean yet so i am at a bit of a loss at what to do. Right now i am bulking real hard, gained 4kg in 2 months.

Honestly I don't understand this is you're actually being consistent and eating/sleeping enough. Maybe see a doctor.

I want to drop 40 pounds this yea, I'm down 15lbs in 2 months with CICO, PPL and walking. I've been lifting for 2 years, but my diet was shit and I had a gains goblin that refused to let me focus on health in any aspect.
>OHP: 180 3x5
>Bench: 250 3x5
>Squat: 365 3x5
>Dead: 360 3x5
I haven't really tried to find my max but those are my most recent lifts. I've been trying to progress and add 5lbs to my penultimate sets of the big 4, then 10lbs to my last set.

meant for

Went and measured blood once during this. Dogtor shrugged at me after it got tested and said everything looked normal including testosterone.
It feels really disheartening but i don't give up anyway i'll bash my knuckles bloody against a figurative brick wall that is lifting.

I'm almost certain that you squat high, if your squat is higher than your deadlift. I'm not trying to be an asshole, I just am saying that you should reevaluate your squat before your hurt yourself.