It's a good thing that they are pushing fat aceptance, junk/processed foods diets, digital affections...

It's a good thing that they are pushing fat aceptance, junk/processed foods diets, digital affections, and new era femminist on young girls.

As a free market guy, I only see that as a less competition for me, nothing more.

I don't care if other are getting worse, as long as I'm getting better, It's only good.

What am I missing Any Forums?

Attached: 20220322_181947.jpg (827x1002, 151.93K)

All the people around you will be fat, and that will decrease your quality of life. Also, what was once an average female body is now rare due to people getting fatter.

>What am I missing Any Forums?
not wanting to see your fellow man suffer, all the negative things that stem from an unhealthy society, the fact that people you care about might get caught up in these schemes

You are missing that with more fat ugly feminist girls, there are less good girls, so the competition will be rougher. How can you call yourself a free market guy without bein able to do the easiest rule of three

>not wanting to see your fellow man suffer
not my problem

rising tide lifts all boats
free market works because of competition, not in spite of it
let strong men mentor and inspire you, fuck strong wamen

>what was once an average female body is now rare
This is the problem, a generation of potentially hot young pussy ruined by excess calories.

what you allow is your problem.

>rising tide lifts all boats
Such a fucking retarded statement

literally chink tier behavior

>What am I missing Any Forums?
the point
all these things they push only means there are more people to push and acceptance worse things

not my probrem

Survival of the fittest.

More fat women but also more fat men, so the quality of the competition remains the same, only the quantity is reduced.

And also average and mediocre women will get fatter but decent and above women just for georgeus.

it will be

no, if you reduce the population of men and women since they become fat and removed from the dating pool it just means less fish in the sea

I hope you don't plan on having children or getting old?

How old are you?? Majority of people will never accept fat it's just their way of coping with their mental disease. Even when the times where science didn't even exist people were able to understand stronger and attractive is better.

Fatty promotion will never be a real thing.

>Fatty promotion will never be a real thing.
it already is

Are you retarded?
We're already at the point where
obese = fat
fat = normal
normal = dangerously underweight

ok doomer
enjoy being king in a kingdom of poor wretched whales

How is it a real thing? It's only accepted by very minority of people that are not mentally healthy. Even people that are fat as fuck but don't have shit in their brain know it's a cope. It's only accepted by mentally ill people whose meaning does'nt matter to the rest of us.

the average perception has definitely changed. Obviously no normal person thinks that a 300kg guy isn't disgusting, but a 120kg one? Way more common than it used to be, many people would say that he's just a bit fat, a little chubby, even though he's actually obese

Getting a girl is hard as is, why would you want to turn most of them into fat disgusting feminists and even farther reduce your chances (by removing most of them from the pool due to unnatraction)