Hitting the Vape after a workout

This is relaxing as fuck after hitting the gym
I guess it also work with a ciggy

Will it have any negative effect on my gains?

Attached: images (12).jpg (554x554, 20.54K)

Last time I saw that douche flute at my gym I flipped out on the zoomer

i’ve seen girls hit it in between sets

get some quality pipe tobacco and roll your own cigarette shells
put tobacco out for a few hours
roll your own ciggeretes
enjoy the best nicotine of your life, it will actually improve your health

VAPING IS AWFUL.

this

How does it improve health? Give me the nicpill. Also I thought inhaling pipe tobacco would get you sick.

honestly i think nic has no real negative health effects

mental health will soar and you will start caring about yourself more, you can do nicotine in the way god intended, you will be better off for it
any potential side effects completely negated for what you get

inhaling pipe tobacco is fine as long as you have a filter

inhaling shit that isn't air into your lungs is bad.

nicotine is great, just pretty addictive.

>inhaling shit that isn't air into your lungs is bad.
no, it's actually going to make your lungs stronger in the end
keep it organic and natural, the further you get away from that the harsher it gets

Attached: 1647345212741.jpg (724x1024, 176.22K)

That's what I do but I home gym anyways

ED, and bad blood flow.

Was addicted to vape from college up until the start of this lent. Take the zyn pill. If it’s a special occasion buy a pack of American Spirits. Sinple.

I disagree, but thank you for anime jesus and mary.

I'll concede that, but thats similar to and much less severe than what you'd get from tobacco

The smaller the particulate matter goes in but it doesn’t go out. Even inhaling organic compounds, I can tell you from experience it will not make your lungs stronger in the end.

I sing rock and smoking weed & tobacco leaves literally made me sing better and have more endurance

how’s your deep throating skills?

the only thing going into my mouth is your wife's skin

based

cringe, unless he was vaping inside the gym around people working out.
If the zoomer was outside minding his own business then you're a fag. The squat plug up your ass is causing you too much stress.

do you smoke weed pre-workout? If so, how do you feel working out while high? I find I'm able to focus more intensely, but am concerned that it may negatively affect my endurance, particularly with cardio, but also on lifts. Curious how others feel about it though

This is what retards actually believe.

literally, every great & creative mind of the past used tobacco, coffee & alcohol extensively
the only difference is they had the good stuff, and not the GMO shit that's present in everything at the self level now

Attached: Beethoven.jpg (1200x1443, 1.03M)