Do you ever wish you could just pick up something like a bag of dog food but for people that you just follow the...

Do you ever wish you could just pick up something like a bag of dog food but for people that you just follow the serving size and it was formulated to hit all the nutrients you need for your goals. Never need to cook just eat your trusty bag of people food.

Attached: 300px-Zoidberg.png (300x194, 41.73K)

Ratio

>literally pining for zogslop
I WILL NOT EAT THE BUGS
I WILL NOT LIVE IN THE POD
I WILL LIVE IN REALITY
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: 0_Squareat-cubes.png (1746x1227, 3.18M)

Yes but then I remember that I love to taste and cook different types of food

based zoomer

Am I autistic if all I could think about whilst reading this paragraph was that it would benefit greatly - and thus be coherent - by the use of proper punctuation?

Something like that already exists. Google "meal replacement shakes"

Attached: meal replacement shakes.png (900x506, 549.9K)

Wayy too expensive

post the monkey chow

Eating good food is one of lifes pleasures. If you eat 'people food' you will never get those experiences.

W

You didn't say a price bracket. If you want kibble, just look for chimpanzee food. Humans share nearly all of the same DNA.

dog food as it is is practically cruel even for dogs. It’s clearly not what they’re supposed to eat it’s just a matter of convenience

>hallberg

Attached: crab.png (1080x686, 293.25K)

I have had this exact thought. Hate thinking about my diet and nutrition and hate eating in general. Would love if i could just shovel down a bowl of meat bricks three times a day and be healthy.

Dogs literally eat shit, willingly. They're just fine with dog food.

Onions

Soilent

Attached: 20E90DA0-E001-4906-8987-3B3F85B33981.jpg (1080x1457, 147.15K)

Are you chinese?

We also share half our DNA with bananas. Doesn't mean anything