Do you hate weak people at your gym...

Do you hate weak people at your gym? If you saw me benching 165x5 or squatting 210x5 (pounds) would you feel visceral hatred? If so why? Don't I just make you look stronger by comparison? Thank you for your time.

Attached: me irl.png (1284x845, 607.86K)

Life is too short to waste emotional energy hating random people at my gym. Also, unless you are a hot girl or are lifting a ton of weight, nobody at the gym is even aware you are there

I only hate twinks. Immeasurable hate.

Attached: 1624844354933.jpg (772x501, 63.95K)

I hate people who waste their (and others') time at the gym. Loud, obnoxious people who just stand there hogging equipment and not actually working out.

don't care, i literally do not recall anyone from gym

If you show up, are making the effort, and making progress, then I am in your corner and genuinely rooting for you, regardless of what is on the bar
Going from being the big fish in a commercial gym to a gym that's home to a thousand pound raw squatter put my ego in check and made me much more humble
Outside of a handful of men on earth, there is always someone bigger and stronger than you, who warms up with your max

im one of the stronger regulars in my gym benching 175lbs. there were college students in there that were talking about calc 1 and mtg and they went silent and i could FEEL them staring at me as i benched this complete baby weight that i feel ashamed about.
it's a satisfying sense of difference in perspective anyway

are twinks not weak?

Why? How do they impact you?

He had a crush on a fem twink in highschool, and lost to a bi chad who railed him into oblivion.

The only thing that I can't abide is when someone uses a quarter of the gym equipment for a superset and doesn't let other people work in.

\thread

you will be dyelhunted

I normally do not give a single shit about what anyone else is doing. The only men I've scoffed at in the gym are groups of immigrant ghetto people who struggle with baby weights. And only because their fucking tough guy personas are so god damn grating.

I impact them.

Attached: 1634322442606.webm (720x720, 2.86M)

i bench 60kg and it feels pretty heavy to me

I love twinks

No. They're at the gym so their chances of becoming stronger has increased by their mere presence. I hate people who are weak and want to remain weak for easy passes.

shouldn't the van be afraid of someone slashing their tires? or literally getting shot?

like i would be all for it but i wouldnt trust the crowd to stay respectful

That's not too light, at least requires ab a year of lifting if you start off weak, like most do.

>driving a ford
the jokes write themselves

That's ~1.5-3 months on any good novice program

>letting fear get in your way
that's exactly what tyrants are counting on.