I have 7 weeks to do 30 perfect push-ups for my dream job...

I have 7 weeks to do 30 perfect push-ups for my dream job. However during covid I became a lazy dickhead and over the last 6 months have lost all my upper body strength. What can I take to quickly get upper body strength please help me fit

Attached: F319FAB2-8DF8-49A0-AAA3-02FAA1761826.jpg (2048x1536, 474.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XLr2RKoD-oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What can I take to quickly get upper body strength
Pushups

>I have 7 weeks to do 30 perfect push-ups for my dream job.
What's the job?

That’s what I’m struggling with I can’t do a perfect push-up and I’m trying to regain that strength.

A police officer in a pretty great state

>A police officer
How will pushups help you harass minorities?

>in a pretty great state
Oh.

Any advice?

Not really specific advice for pushups. The only time I ever did 30+ pushups was when I was ~10 years old. I'm fat now, but losing weight at a decent pace.

You can use NIR light therapy, creatine and stretching to speed up recovery. Beta-alanine, arginine, and citrulline will help performance, especially on the day you have to do them.

Watch this video for building strength and endurance. Look in the description for time stamps to skip to certain sections.
youtu.be/XLr2RKoD-oY

Attached: 20220130_154819.jpg (1512x2016, 858.12K)

Thanks I really appreciate it. I was the same always playing sports as a kid but have just become lazy as shit and lost nearly all strength. So all I can do is try hard the next few weeks

As someone who had to go through a similar process when I was in the military, just start doing pushups right now. Seriously it's just a repetitive process of slow and gradual growth, theres no magic. I would do the max amount possible to see where you're at, subtract like 5-10 depending on how winded/sore you are, and make that your goal to do in one session each day.

Then I would do as many as possible near that point every hour or couple hours. Every day. I promise you pushups progress crazy fast, you will be perfect and 7 weeks is a long time.

Also in the video he tells you simple tests you can do to see if you should rest for the day.

>48% of unvaccinated adults say "nothing" would make them get the shot
and yet they never tried nothing

At least you won't have to worry about the IQ test.

How the fuck is doing 30 push ups some sort of challenge? Just do as many push ups as you can. If you do 12 now, wait 5min then do as many as you can. Keep doing that until you’re exhausted / can’t do any

Keep going until you hit 30

Take a gun and put it in your mouth OP that might help. You fucking lazy worthless faggot. If you can’t even do 30 push-ups and lack the ability to train, you don’t deserve the job frankly.

Kys zogbot faggot

Roll

Appreciate it man I started with a pt today and have just been trying to fix the form with a resistant band when making attempts. I’m just pissed off I let myself get this lazy I’m not even over weight or under weight sitting in a great spot I’ve just lost all my strength like a retard

Look up "stu Smith career saver"
As well as the other one, I forget which but it's basically diamond to failure normal to failure wide to failure
I have to do 57 push ups in 2 minutes to keep my job and like 80 to be competitive. 30 is extremely easy and if you can't get there in 7 weeks, you are either not trying or genetically, a cul-de-sac.
Example:
Weeks 1-5
Every other day, do the diamond to normal to wide failure set 3 times. Do 3 or 4x your max or so throughout the day as well, going to your knees if you're hitting absolute failure.
Then rest for 3 or 4 days and test your max. After that, hit the career saver.
I actually just read that you cannot perform a single push up. That is very bad. Inability to perform a single push up means you are extremely physically weak, and probably fat as well. And people are to rely on you to assist them in issues that may become physical. Thank God Americans have the right to firearm ownership. When you struggle to do a single push up remember that a family could be destroyed by your physical weakness and reconsider your career choice. Cops aren't meant to be SOF but you should at least be stronger than the average crackhead.

I’m not fat if anything slightly underweight. I curl about 25lbs and can even squat my own weight. It’s just with perfect push-up form I fucking suck and I have no idea why it’s this one particular exercise. Every other exercise on the test I’ve passed easily

>can’t understand why
Because you have a weak upper body.
I hope they pencil whip you though so you get absolutely rekt on your first night on the beat.

Attached: F5F02661-69D3-449D-876C-EFFFF37F8F82.jpg (4000x3000, 3.32M)

All cops are bastards

Attached: 69E86B1F-E1C4-49DA-8647-752C7C71906A.jpg (612x408, 86.04K)