Post your morning breakfast contents

>5g of creatine mixed in with my black coffee or green tea
>20mg of methylphenidate (Ritalin)
>500mL of water
>two slices of thick toasts with a generous helping of peanut butter on one, and a good helping of plum jam that my grandmother makes on the other
>since I am probably missing key nutrients, I do take a Swisse Men's multivitamin
>if I am still hungry, I eat half a head of iceberg lettuce

That is pretty much it. I have been following this for 2 years now because it is very cheap, it tastes very good, and I have not noticed any bad feelings throughout my body.

Attached: Tendie OD.png (644x794, 483.31K)

I once ate 50 McNuggets in 5 minutes.

Fucking legend. When I was fat and immature, I drove to McDonald's at 4 am since I could not sleep and my tummy was rumbling so I spent $30 on this and I ate it in the parking lot like a rabid homeless person before getting in my car and driving home. I never did that again, but it was a good experience.

Attached: Family-McClassics-Box.png (700x305, 66.21K)

I generally have 2-3 nurgles mashed up with some Bulgarian crompt on toasted gassbrot

My stomach surprisingly fine after about 10 minutes of torpor. The more difficult part was the crispy outer shell of the McNuggets scraping the roof of my mouth, and the heat causing my nose to run.

Give it to me straight, can you eat nurgles medium-rare or do you have to cook it until it is well done?

Attached: ciwzw665tlj71.jpg (620x640, 38.7K)

>1 whole egg
>100g egg whites
>1oz cheese
>1 english muffin or 2 slices white bread w/ 2tbsp sugar-free jelly
>2 slices turkey bacon
>2 scoops whey
>2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
>5g creatine

>$30
where do you live? that's literally more expensive than California, and I assume that's a "discount" as it's sold as a pack

Well, I don't even live in the USA. I live in Australia so our money is monopoly money anyway. Fun fact, guess how much the cheapest possible, lowest quality 700mL bottle of vodka costs here?

Attached: SPR_761232-how-many-shots-in-a-bottle-5ad7b204ae9ab80038fc0345.png (1500x844, 99.08K)

I'm really not sure, I don't buy much alcohol. The last time I bought any in California, I think Svedka was like $17? I'll say $25.

creatine supp sucks, peanut butter sucks, multi sucks, bread sucks, raw greens suck

2/10

More. Try $30 for the most disgusting 700mL bottle of vodka. This is considered a good deal too. Still, Australians generally tend to earn a lot of money on average so spending $30 a week on vodka is considered a trivial expense.

>I live in Australia
Shouldn't you be spamming bbc and nicado threads.

milk and coffee oatmeal with crushed almonds (or boiled eggs and lean meat, depends), 5g of creatine and half a litre of water

>Australians generally tend to earn a lot of money on average
lmao

I've already got one up

I eat this around 9 then go and do 2 hours of cardio after which I hit the gym for an hour.

Attached: 77265261-1E08-4A3A-9BB3-043FA39B7EE9.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

>6 weetbix
>250ish mL of milk
>50ish grams of frozen berries
>one bagel
>25mg of nutella on the bagel
>can of zero sugar zero caffeine soft drink
aussie kids are weetbix kids

Attached: 1625063425628.jpg (1500x1001, 201.42K)

????

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (850x110, 11.71K)

When you factor in the exchange rates, the Australian income isn't too impressive. You also have to consider the cost of living in Australia, which is high.

Fuck me dead cunt that is disgusting
How the fuck do fat cunts even live

Most people become fat at least once in their lives, but not many escape it.