Will lifting actually save me if I'm a 25 year old KHV?

Will lifting actually save me if I'm a 25 year old KHV?

Attached: 1633743315178.jpg (502x543, 45.64K)

No.
If you're a virgin when you sign up for a gym, lifting probably won't change that.
Fix your social retardation, then get fit.

Unironically yes, but lifting is only one piece of the puzzle.

Attached: 3692601E-CA6D-4A44-8E28-5CB836357147.jpg (519x664, 52.92K)

I hope not.

It will help you feel better about yourself regardless of your success with women, so yes

don't listen to this nigger OP, the more fit you get the less awkward you get, get fit first

Attached: 1646151270039.jpg (1080x1041, 145.47K)

Find a sports club (soccer baseball whatever)
Play a game, go out for drinks and pizza after
The guys usually bring friends and girls come along to watch, you can meet them
Basically stop going to the gym and do social things

Lol. Maybe if you started ten years ago

If he's a 25 year old KHV, lifting alone won't save him.
He's almost certainly a sperg who hasn't figured out basic social interaction.

Maybe, how tall are you?

You don't get it, he's probably a twig or a fatty which is really hard for those kind of "people" to socialize, being fit is really helpful cause you can make more social mistakes and still pass (because of your physique)

This but unironically

I got Any Forums and am still a socially stunted virgin.Made out with a girl once because she was relentless and kept asking me out. Was too much of a pussy to have sex though, my inexperience and the inevitable awkwardness is constantly at the back of my mind. I do attribute getting Any Forums to getting my first kiss, so there’s that.

Attached: A9BE4811-97F8-4CD9-987A-3F45D6D5C126.jpg (1200x1000, 204.24K)

Admit it user, u r ghey

Same, a milf was basically about to suck my cock but I was too drunk and awkward and didn't get hard enough.
We did kiss for hours though.
Damn it's over 2 years ago now. I'm 30 now.

A bit after, another girl started to text me and told she thinks I'm attractive. I replied only schizo style for a couple days, then ghosted her till she got angry and asked what is the problem. At some point she moved on lol.
Man she was 19. Seems I am really mentally ill to not go for it.

Its one starting point. Doing a routine of working out regularly, will make it easier to start other routines. So just start concentrate on going x>1 times per week. After you done that for 1 month, you can move one to another routine. But obviously it wont be a saving pill, there is more to achieve.
I believe in you. Now go and lift and start believing in yourself.

yup. then stop treating women like men and you'll be fine.

i thought that’s what we were supposed to do

When I was at most peak fit younger girls would pretty much throw themselves at me but I legit have Asperger's had a fwb type girl but we didn't bang but she'd make me cum by grinding on me.

Only later did I get drunk as a skunk but was extremely skinny and malnourished (had moved out), half crashed my car, went back to a house sitting of a friends and 2 chicks threw themselves at me. Only banged the one though, thing is I was too drunk too even stand up so I'm pretty sure that could have been classified as rape.

After that getting a girl has been easy, honestly the first one is probably the hardest hurdle to get over.

I should prob classify, I was the one who got taken advantage of, not the other way around

what if I'm 25yo khv and I've already been lifting fo years, what will save me then