Take the no-bathroom pill. Gainz for days

Take the no-bathroom pill. Gainz for days.

Attached: 4324231.jpg (896x1119, 78.65K)

Can confirm that shitting daily is far from necessary.
Once or twice a week makes more sense.

WHAT SHOULD I DO ASAP NOW TO WIN BACK THE LOST TIME

Maybe they werent excreting as much due to their lack of access to potable water or food. I feel like all the cases of dysentery would push their numbers higher tho

Kek based and tedpilled

yes, bathrooms are a product of the patriarchy and heteronormativity. BIPOC led nations don't have bathrooms.

Beautiful
Now post the one about no sleep

>late stage capitalism
Opinion discarded

Attached: 1645975176888.jpg (1229x820, 409.17K)

>average 8 urinations a day
This means 50% of the population urinates 9+ times a day.

I only felt that drinking water made me want to go to the bathroom after a while in my early teens. I think up to that point I peed much less, I wonder if it’s because kid=no stress.

Not how that works

>not picking the good shit from any source and disregarding the trash
NGMI, discard your baconian idols

Could mean 99% urinate once a day and 1% urinates 701 times a day.
Not every distribution is normal.

tfw same decoration as right side

>But the stress of late stage capitalism makes humans produce urine and BMs at a historically fast rate
Your brain on Marxism

>late stage capitalism is making me piss and shit more because we used to piss to stress or something
Nigga what? How the fuck is this is even a problem lmao we just piss more god damn.

Attached: 844991EA-B52B-4314-8AF5-540043A4004E.jpg (474x461, 31.14K)

Well, at least you're admitting you're full of shit.

Yes, the stress of capitalism, where you move some products around at Walmart for 8 hours per day with 2 15min breaks and a 30min lunch, and then live in the relative lap of luxury after work, is undoubtedly worse than the 1600's, 1700's, and 1800's where you would simply work on the farm from sun up to sun down under constant fear of starvation are warring feudal lords, or worked as a chimney sweep in some coal burning factory to get a few pence for bread and clothes. The world fucking sucks in 2022, so much stress uuuughhhh

>medieval peasant has family, a coherent society, religion, organic food all day erryday
>you: work in a walmart and play nintendo switch after browsing a korean chess board and consider yourself living la dolce vita

Youre absolutely retarded. user is correct. What does average mean in your small mind? Besides your penis size

Average means mean.
50% would be above if it meant median but it doesn't.

Attached: statistics-averages-skewed-distribution-mode-mean-median-1024x493.png (1024x493, 139.78K)

>Retards see one article saying peasants didn't work in the winter and never shit the fuck up since
Jesus of you're gonna be a reactionary atleast pick a decent time like the 50s or 80s or even being a yeoman farmer in the 1800s or some shit

15yr old autistic american boy made this meme guaranteed lmao

Better than the 90th chudjak edit bunkertranny

Yes, the stress of capitalism, where you have to live among with niggers and kikes.

I'm genuinely curious as to what their sources are for the frequency of bowel movements of people in the 17th century.
This (((study))) doesn't pass the smell test.