What time of day is peak hours for gym thots?

What time of day is peak hours for gym thots?

Attached: gymth.jpg (763x848, 275K)

Attached: 23-18-59-CJLhsdoVAAA8-NE.jpg (577x1024, 59.27K)

i'd say directly after wage hours, but obviously you'll only find them in the cardio section while browsing instagram

around 7 PM

This is the answer. Weekdays 5pm - 7pm. They’re almost never in the gym outside of those hours.

>What time of day is peak hours for gym thots?
Working hours.

at my gym, which is just outside a poor area, the peak hours are filled with blacks and hispanics all actually working out. either huge or middle aged men
the hot chicks dont come until like 730pm. i guess theyre avoiding the mongol hordes at primetime

Thanks gonna try this. I basically never see women in the gym, atleast no good looking ones when Im training. Been seriously pissed about the lack of motivation between sets because based on tiktok/ig literally every whore is lifting with these pants showing their pussy

ive been training most of the time at like 9pm which is the worst ratio for women ever. there is like 20 guys vs 1 girl which makes sense, women probably dont want to train in that environment

if your gym has classes like body pump, cycling, zumba, and whatever meme-workout: at those times

15-30 mins after thot class ends.

Mornings and afternoons are full of old people, nights and weekends are guys only, and any type of early-hour closing because of a holiday is 100% dudes. Girls are post-work hours only unless they’re there with their boyfriend.

couldn't agree more.
only pensioners go to the gym in the morning to talk about crap like the high gas prices or their diseases and injuries

>Mornings and afternoons are full of old people, nights and weekends are guys only, and any type of early-hour closing because of a holiday is 100% dudes.
This is completely accurate. I spend my Friday and Saturday nights at my university gym. It is comprised of either foreign students, obese kids starting their journey, and maybe a girl who decides they are not drinking that night.
As and aside I have seen a major increase of annoying freshman girls quarter squatting in the racks recently.

Stop calling those ladies "thots" please. It is 2022, please respect women.
#womenarepowerful #stopsexualizingwomen

Attached: 0C280725-914A-463A-9F78-459F19B4B2B0.jpg (624x351, 73.19K)

It doesn't matter because you'll never talk to one

All hours, usually up against the big gym windows looking to see if someone saw her ass.

10-11 A.M.
The real thots don't have day jobs, they are girlboss types who need at least 2 hours to get their face on and outfit picked out. You can also find them around noon at any place that serves acai bowls.

Attached: thot.jpg (1080x1920, 372.2K)

These whores can tongue my anus you fish odor bitch

Okay seriously, do women still not actually support themselves on a notable level? I thought after women "empowered" themselves in the 60s and 70s they all had to join the workforce (corresponding wage stagnation). I see thots at the gym and some cafes all the time but never anywhere actually working. What gives?
>not a college town or anything either

Attached: the thinker.jpg (920x700, 77.24K)

Nobody ITT goes to the gym in the early morning and is just making assumptions.

I do and gym thots are showing up around 8am but there's only like 2-3 at best.

The only reason thots go to the gym is to show off and how can you show off if there's no crowd? 6-7pm are the rush hours in the gym and this is when you will see the most amount of gym thots.

how do I sex one

Attached: rusia monky banan.jpg (600x539, 35.86K)