MAJOR HAPPENING!!

HOLY SHIT Any Forums! Wanna make gains 24/7? I shouldn;t even be telling you guys this.

Belly breathing

>Increases supply of oxygen and nutrients to cells throughout the body
>Helps increase the supply of blood and nutrients to muscle blood and bones
>Relaxes muscle spasm and relieves tension
>Releases and reduces muscular tension that eventually may cause structural problems
>Supports muscle growth and provides energy to get things done

Attached: 6-benefits-of-abdominal-breathing-1_1.jpg.jpg (408x408, 31.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ldNnKVGxabA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do 90% of people breathe wrong? How did this develop?

Women most likely

Jews

okay so how do i do it? this is like fucking mewing, tons of supposed benefits but no one actually explain how you do it

Unironically not being active. Participating in sports as a youth is so important. Too many kids don't do anything but play video games.

Its very simple your stomach should expand when you breath, just think focus breathing from stomach
You will see difference when you breath from your chest it will expand when you, breath from your stomach it will grow.

okay, so in other words breathe normally? wtf is this shit lol

youtu.be/ldNnKVGxabA

I have no idea. Chest breathing literally takes more effort, the body should fall into abdominal breathing automatically, or so I assume.
>Don't forget to tighten your anus when you breath in with belly breathing

fuck shes hot

You mean most of people dont breath like that?

They don't wanna blow out their stomach and feel fat.

Wait what? How is this some sort of occult knowledge? Haven’t you done any sports?
I can’t speak for anyone else, but one of the first things they teach you in martial arts is how to breathe properly.

>Karate is occult
Holy shit it makes sense

Is karate any good as a martial art? Fun?

There's different levels of Karate, really. You want to find a class that goes hard and is an intimidating prospect to jump in. None of this standing in line with kids, punching the air bullshit.

I always breathed from the belly and thought I breathed wrong and breathing from the chest was correct, but was too lazy to fix it.

9/11 happened

that's what I don't get, I'm an unhealthy af excuse of a man ever since early childhood and for me belly breathing was the default lazy way
I had to consciously meme myself into chest breathing and keeping my abs somewhat flexed to look less like a sack of shit

Having played the trumpet since I was a child, and later doing sports and working out, breathing deep has always been natural. Never understood how someone could actually just shallow breathe, but maybe it has something to do with women trying not to look bloated.

This actually resulted in a funny situation at a doctor when I was younger. The foreign doctor had a strong accent and they asked me to breathe in deeply, so I did. Alas, I didn't blow up my chest like a retard, and the doctor thought I didn't understand their strong accent, so they just kept repeating, trying different accents. Took me a couple of breaths to realize I was dealing with an idiot who didn't even know how to breathe deeply. Should've asked for retard woman breath.