cont. from >athletic edition
post videos of your lifts
>programs, stretching, bands, lift tutorials
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y
>tripfag numbers
pastebin.com/UDxRMnjw
>conjugate pastebin
pastebin.com/hwpZANaT

Attached: 1646458925639.jpg (732x1024, 98.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I
redbubble.com
redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/commit-tax-fraud-by-mmalekhd9/50094563.FB110
redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/6-0-vs-5-11-tyler1-by-HangLooseDraft/42813181.7H7A9
redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/My-Wife-s-Boyfriend-Bought-Me-This-Shirt-by-Moneyman42/39053863.FB110
redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/I-AM-A-MOM-AGAINST-CAT-BOYS-by-FishFud/40538686.WFLAH
redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/OF-COURSE-I-CUM-FAST-I-GOT-FISH-TO-CATCH-by-chungoliah/44021352.WFLAH
redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Human-Various-Queer-Flags-1-by-fc13empire/14221526.IJ6L0
redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Eddie-Hall-Classic-T-Shirt-png-by-RonaldKnow/96913283.FB110
redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/That-s-What-I-Do-I-Drink-Coffee-I-Hate-People-And-I-Know-Things-Bear-Drinking-by-Davidbrg/53175660.FB110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most relevant books for proper training:
>Louie Simmons
Westside Barbell Book of Methods, Bench Press Manual, and Book of Squat and Deadlift. One of the best authors for training fundamentals, but program guidelines are quite loose.
>Josh Bryant
Jailhouse Strong, JHS 8x8 Offseason Powerlifting Program, and JHS Successful Mindset Manual. Great author for training fundamentals. However, there is no free peaking program.
>Cory Swede Burns
5th Set, and 5th Set Evolutions. Most up to date training program templates, only the bench peak is outdated.
>Jim Wendler
5/3/1 for Powerlifting, 5/3/1 Forever. 5/3/1 for PL is a great beginner book, and if you like it, Forever can be used to adapt it for longer term progress.
Bryant's and Burns's books are well written, but Wendler is a retard and Louie cannot into English. All of the books are in the pastebin in Bobbergs's drive.

Louie is greater than all: youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I

Attached: cocoa_for_powerlifting.jpg (582x938, 69.27K)

Good morning

Ed Coan goes to my gym, what should I ask him? Ive talked with him a few times casually not realizing who he is…

>Remind me the custom Pioneer belt procedure?
Go to their site and play around with what they have on the standard site. you will need to reach out to them if you want some custom holo or /vtuber/ full on vinyl. they never released the tool from what i saw.
you can always mock up your idea and ask them what they could do. i think they have an art department
you'll die
figure out goal setting. be better than last week is a poor goal that will be off tracked if you have a bad week. if you want an elite total, you will need to set checkpoint goals such as
>reach 500lbs squat
>sbd 1300lbs total in a day doing top triples
shit like that
>strongman athletic stuff like throwing shit and farmers/
thats all good until its big weights. have you tried the weights for your local contests? you can go onto ironpodium to check out contest weights and see how well you do at your weightclass
rob kearney is 5'10 or 11 or something

WAWTT
WAWLTT
WAWET
WAWFT

Attached: 1647013661865.png (1240x1240, 2.1M)

Trips decides a t-shirt (1) which I have to buy

redbubble.com

That's not very inclusive

Oh my bad, thought you meant someone that was tripping

Here’s what the guy said about the barbells. It seems that CAP are the shitty Walmart brands. What about TKO, are they pretty decent quality?

Attached: 0D0F750D-8404-48E1-9971-16D3384CB64C.jpg (848x254, 62.38K)

Rolling
redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/commit-tax-fraud-by-mmalekhd9/50094563.FB110

redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/6-0-vs-5-11-tyler1-by-HangLooseDraft/42813181.7H7A9

Rolling for the simon shirt bbsmg posted earlier

Wouldn't do it bro no cap

Never heard of TKO but cursory Google search shows that depending on the bar it's not completely terrible

Strongman post and 1200 total post were both me

Your advice on setting goals is good bc you’re right about having a bad week and then feeling bad about it. Problem is I feel like something such as a 600 lb squat is far enough in the future that I cant see how to program my way up to it other than what I’m currently doing by trying to add a set amount of weight every cycle. Do they have to be big goals like that or do you mean more like set small PR goals every once in a while? I usually just hit them when they come in programming or if I really feel it.

And for strongman stuff I havent done anything in contest for that or PL. i just had someone who actually does strongman tell me I should do it because he saw me clean and press 295 lbs and I throw bags in my back yard for fun

Guys im supposed to hit 1 plate ohpx5 right now and it's not looking good. Anything I can do to get it?

Attached: 1646735934905.jpg (768x1024, 121.42K)

protect trans children t shirt

hey man. just wait for rogue boneyard sales to pop up. dirt cheap and excellent quality

Grip the bar harder and put chalk on your hands

Put some lipstick on it and smooth talk it

>1200 total
>Can strongman clean and press 295 lbs
REEEEEE MY FUCKING TRICEPS WHY GOD

Listen to some good music and get hyped. Other than that, if you miss it you miss it. Don't beat yourself up about it too much.

Yeah agreed, only risk is double tracked knurl

Pedophile rights t shirt

redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/My-Wife-s-Boyfriend-Bought-Me-This-Shirt-by-Moneyman42/39053863.FB110

Attached: Idk what went wrong please help!!!1!!!-rdgod8dy7om81.webm (406x720, 953.63K)

redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/I-AM-A-MOM-AGAINST-CAT-BOYS-by-FishFud/40538686.WFLAH

redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/OF-COURSE-I-CUM-FAST-I-GOT-FISH-TO-CATCH-by-chungoliah/44021352.WFLAH

redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Human-Various-Queer-Flags-1-by-fc13empire/14221526.IJ6L0

this
redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Eddie-Hall-Classic-T-Shirt-png-by-RonaldKnow/96913283.FB110

Attached: a27c6 (1).jpg (750x1000, 176.75K)

Deadlifting once a week, 6 weeks until comp. Can I get some recommendations for a plan?
Suits allowed in your next comp or training for static?

Attached: dyel standard.png (638x722, 60.32K)

redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/That-s-What-I-Do-I-Drink-Coffee-I-Hate-People-And-I-Know-Things-Bear-Drinking-by-Davidbrg/53175660.FB110

Bobby you told me to do sheiko gold I’m so sorry I went off program and pressed 295 above my head I just want to be strong… you mentioned sheiko volume would blow me up, what’s a good metric for weight gain so I dont go super fat, like 5 lbs a month or is it subjective?

checked

Since I’m pretty certain that I’m retarded, if I were to buy a barbell from marketplace, how can you tell if it’s shit or not by the pictures?

Attached: DC79456E-2862-4BD9-B515-71D30BCFA982.jpg (1170x1507, 1.32M)

Honestly not the worst

>if you miss it you miss it. Don't beat yourself up about it too much.
Ive been lifting 6 months and haven't achieved any of 1/2/3/4 yet I need this. Im going to try having a shake and a rest and trying again later

just look for name brands

Winrar. I don't like it but it could be worse

So close

Niceee

I'm just sad I got mogged so hard by someone that totals 200 lbs less than me.

>Weight gain
2-4 lbs a month should be plenty. If you're scared of fat bulk slower, just know that the strength gains will also come slower as a result

>How to tell
Are there rings, how is the knurl spaced, is there center knurl, how long is the barbell, thickness, etc