Do you warm up before sex?

Do you warm up before sex?

Attached: 1639282441652.webm (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Yes, 3 sets of kegel exercise before dipping in.

YES!
4 SETS OF FACE PUNCHES AT 20 REPS EACH!!!!

>tfw sex deload week lasted 18 months again
Fuck

saurce?

Warm up on the boy slave (black) to last longer in the mistress (fat hog)

I've warmed up to the idea I'll never have sex

mieruko chan. There's literally a button on the post for checking the source.

I just ask in advance because those searches have disappointed me often especially for webms but thanks

One time I jelked so hard before sex blood was coming out of my peehole

Attached: pepe.jpg (474x433, 20.38K)

right click on the webm, click take snapshot and search for the image you just downloaded

Sometimes i'll go to the bathroom and do some pushups to get a nice pump

Warm up? I usually blow my load before I can even get my dick out my basketball shorts

best post

I like to lick my girls pink pussy

I am 27 years old and I never even kissed a girl

Underrated

My gf and I don't have sex. She said she wants to wait because she really likes me and doesn't want to ruin our relationship by doing that too early. Is it wrong that it bothers me that she used to hook up with people on first dates but doesn't want to have sex with me? It bothered me at first but I'm realizing that maybe she was right. We've been dating a year and a half btw

Last time i had sex i didnt warm up at all. No holding hands, no kissing, barely knew her. Just threw her on the ground, riped her pants down and fucked. Was pretty hot ngl. Usually i turn them on until they beg me to fuck them or they do it themselves. Like going on top of you or grabbing your dick and putting it in

Dude the sad thing about your larp is men becoming so pathetic these days this could be real..

+1

>mfw deloading going on for 8 years now
I am going to be a fucking sex god when I start up on the grind again #sigmagrindset