RED PILL ME ON THE PALEO DIET

RED PILL ME ON THE PALEO DIET.

REDDIT IS FULL OF SHILL SHIT. I WANT TO TRY IT HARD CORE, WHAT RESULTS, IF ANY, CAN I EXPECT?

Attached: 1644217422570.gif (480x360, 2.9M)

You've come to the right place, friendo!

Retarded meme diet, similar to keto and other retarded diets for fat people.

yeah but i have to get off the fast food diet fellow fattie.

i need to lose weight. being 400 pounds like us cant be sustainable.

"Paleo" is a meme (and a marketing gimmick) built on sound underlying principles:
>eat only whole unprocessed foods
>avoid sugar, alcohol, refined carbohydrates
>exercise frequently
>prioritize sleep
>outdoor time and light exposure
blah blah

But you don't need eliminate grains and dairy if you enjoy them and they don't make you feel bad.

>But you don't need eliminate grains and dairy if you enjoy them and they don't make you feel bad.

SO I CAN STILL HAVE MY BIG MACS AND MILK SHAKES?

POST PIC THOUGH, I WANT TO SEE WHO I AM TAKING ADVICE FROM...

lol

Well it certainly isn’t bad for you, the idea that only eating naturally available whole foods that your species evolved to eat doesn’t seem silly to me at all. If you follow the diet and live a highly active lifestyle my guess is that you’ll become fairly thin, have a pretty lean body comp, feel good in general and will probably have less health problems when you’re older. The downside is that this diet makes bulking up and becoming unnaturally large, very difficult

>The downside is that this diet makes bulking up and becoming unnaturally large, very difficult

YOU MEAN FAT?

No I mean that if I ate naturally I’d probably be around 175lbs at most because I’m naturally thin, however I am physically capable of maintaining 190-200 with abs and good cardio and that’s the size I actually prefer to be.

>of maintaining 190-200 with abs and good cardio a

POST PIC.

No? I’m not risking doxxing myself so an internet stranger will believe me. If someone being 6’1, 195lbs with abs and good cardio is unbelievable to you then so be it

SO YOU ARE REALLY FAT?

Not that guy but I will post body and I agree with him. But it would be doable to bulk as eggs and nuts are paleo I guess
195lbs, 6’1” abs abs

Attached: 4EBB621F-F1DD-4DD3-B022-FE42BCFC9696.jpg (1242x2216, 2.49M)

THAT'S NOT YOU THOUGH DIPSHIT.

eat bull testicles, get ripped

Attached: liverkingheader.jpg (3000x1680, 944.77K)

Paleo is a fucking meme. You want to do a historically accurate diet then you stop being a sissy faggot and do a carnivore diet. None of that "almond flour" bullshitery. Cut that shit out.
Eat meat, eat eggs, eat dairy, drink water and disregard the jews. Remember to eat liver 1~2 times a week or you'll lack minerals.
But unlike vegoons you don't need supplements, just liver.

more amazing wrestling gifs pls

>You want to do a historically accurate diet then you stop being a sissy faggot and do a carnivore diet.

YEAH IM SURE CAVEMEN PASSED BY ANY FOOD SOURCES AVAILABLE TO THEM AND RISKED LIFE HUNTING DANGEROUS GAME 24/7

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Humans only need to consume carbs when food is scarce, it makes you store fat (and also causes inflammation).
We live in a world where scarcity isn't a factor anymore therefore there is no reason to eat carbs.

>RISKED LIFE HUNTING DANGEROUS GAME 24/7
Risked life? no. Ruminants aren't "dangerous".
But yes, it is what cavemen did. They hunted, they didn't eat grains. Because they didn't have agriculture, but they also didn't have diabetes.

The fact is: eating fat and carbs together causes inflammation and makes you store said fat.
Carbs are not necessary for you to survive. Fats are.
Ergo if you want to be healthy then eat fats don't eat carbs, unless you have to.

But hey, FEEL FREE TO STRAWMAN AND USE CAPSLOCK FOR CRUISE CONTROL INSTEAD OF USING REAL ARGUMENTS, I'M SURE THAT WILL DEACTIVATE YOUR RANDLE CYCLE SOMEHOW!!1!1

YOU HAVE ANY PROOF FOR ANY OF THIS FATS?

THEY MAY HAVE NOT EATEN GRAINS BUT THEY ATE TONS OF FRUITS , VEGGIES, TUBULAR ETC ETC YOU FUCKING FAT POS . PLEASE JUST FICKK AND GO BACK TO RE DDIT.

learn to cook faggot

Scurvy is a myth created by jews for whites to buy oranges. Based anti-organge eatter.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-161440.jpg (720x1600, 303.41K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-161344.jpg (720x1600, 232.95K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-161352.jpg (720x1600, 243.06K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-161428.jpg (720x1600, 258.14K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-161435.jpg (720x1600, 217.67K)