Got yelled at in the gym for lifting in socks

>got yelled at in the gym for lifting in socks
>hate lifting in shoes so just decide to say fuck it and start lifting at 2am to avoid gym jannies
>get a call from the gym that they were reviewing security footage and saw me lifting in my socks after being told by staff not to do so previously
>was told this is my final warning and if it happens again my membership will be revoked
Am I being unreasonable here bros? I feel like they are shitting on me for no reason.

Attached: arnie.jpg (900x684, 93.13K)

Why can't you just do what you're told, faggot?
>hate lifting in shoes
So?

just get some sandals its not that uncommon and you shouldnt put bare feet on public gym floor

You have several options.
1. Try to bribe them to bend the rules for you.
2. Find a new gym
3. Buy those toe shoes and tell them they count as shoes so to leave you alone
It's likely there's a regulation or corporate policy that requires them to enforce everyone wearing shoes, and if you get injured without shoes on they'll be found liable for damages.

>Am I being unreasonable here bros?
Yes and no. On one hand, it really shouldn't be that big a deal at all. On the other hand, it's not your gym: It's theirs. And there's absolutely nothing you can do except find another gym (or build a home gym), or stop acting like a baby and just get used to whatever perceived discomfort you're feeling when wearing shoes.

Are you doing everything in socks or just a select few exercises? I deadlift without shoes and nobody has commented let alone reviewed footage. Your gym manager sounds like a turbo nonce.

I do every barbell lift in socks. I have flip flops that I walk from station to station with and do dumbell stuff

I'm probably going to do #2. sucks because I'm like halfway through a year membership

What a fag lol

Try to get a refund out of them, then. Depending on your charisma they might be willing to meet you halfway and give you some money back since you're respecting their rules (especially if the bit about shoes isn't written in the contract. If it's not that's an excellent justification to argue that they're breaking the contract and you can threaten to take it to small claims court to get your money back or pay no penalties).

This low T compliance goes beyond the jab, I see.

Yeah good point. I'll go have a look through the rules and my contract. If it's not in there I imagine I can talk them into at least a partial refund.

Fuck no you aren't being unreasonable user. If thotterina can lift in her fucking underwear you should be able to lift in socks!

Attached: 1623779599834.gif (216x200, 38.94K)

Nobody wants your gross ass feet on the floor

sounds like a you problem bucko. post feet.

This argument doesn't make much sense to me. When you have someone in your home, it is customary to have them take there shoes off so that they don't get your floor dirty. How is the bottom of someone's shoe cleaner than a sock?

Ok have you considered wearing the socks and the shoes together like a normal person?

Act like an adult and not a little mad white boy who can't get his way. Shoes have been enforced at gyms since the beginning of time because too many fucking idiots like you will injure their feet regardless of how safe you think you're being.

Just get some barefoot shoes like vivobarefoot trainers and stop wearing cushioned faggot shoes

Slip hazard and athelete's foot and other fungi/bacterial hazard.

Of course not. Because that would cause his precious little feetsies to hurt.

Open your own gym you stupid faggot

Either get lifting slippers, or go home gym user

>spend 155 dollars on my meme homo shoes
no thanks bro

Attached: kdlsfj.png (667x824, 151.92K)

He's a guest on somebody else's property.
They make the rules.if you don't like them, fuck off.
Stop being such a nigger.

Get some cheap barefoot shoes, I paid mine 40€ and they're amazing for the gym
The brand is called Whitin but they seem to be out of stock rn

Athletes foot maybe. But the bottom of a shoe is going to have more bacteria than a sock