How to intmaxxx? Lifts and tips?

How to intmaxxx? Lifts and tips?

Attached: imagen_2022-03-11_152707.png (600x605, 234.85K)

creatine
fpbp
/thread

Unironcally cardio and learning advanced math

>b-but math is hard

No it isnt, you're just lazy. Go to /sci/ and start downloading their recommended math books

Attached: rich-piana-koma,id=c36421b3,b=intouch,w=1600,rm=sk.jpg (1600x1600, 218.11K)

Read wealth of nations between sets

this. Make it a hobby if you want a bit of a brain stim.
If you want to really be smart you must take it seriously though but i assume everyone here is fully educated so it's better to take PEDs OP

Going to let you in on a huge secret, one that only truly based and redpilled individuals here understand, it's something many niggerfaggots will disagree on and they'll screech and cope if they read this.
>Disregard pursuit of intelligence, exchange it for introspection. Learn to trust yourself and your gut, reject everything unseen and untested by you except Jesus Christ our Lord. Modern society demands rapid stimulation, rapid response, it makes us malleable, but beyond that it does something worse to people, it causes them to compartmentalize for sake of keeping up. When doing this, people defer to experts when able. Modern intelligent man says, I must specialize, I cannot be master of many domains. So modern intelligent man takes scientific advice from journals, journals owned by people with agendas, publishing studies paid for by people with agendas, grant chasers enter with a conclusion and test and tweak until they find it. Intelligent man learns how to raise his children by sociologists who are experts in their field, what does modern intelligent man know, it's not reasonable for him to take time to consider child-rearing technique, something that's radically new and clearly not working, modern intelligent man didn't get a degree in sociology. Every problem with modern society can be boiled down to this, and the strongest adherents to this diseased system believe themselves to be highly intelligent individuals. Reject pursuit of knowledge, embrace your own intuition

Attached: cheems41.jpg (225x225, 7.85K)

>Reject knowledge and truth
>Embrace jewish psyop that celebrates weakness
Cool thanks you circumcised mutt.

How, I'm quite cynical and unbelieving
I'm a dumb-dumb for math but I though about it, maybe /sci/ might help, thanks user

>b-but math is hard
>No it isnt
>Go to /sci/
certified bruh moment

I used to be cynical, I think most cynical people aren't cynical by nature but by nurture. You've watched a system fail over and over again, you've watched people who put their faith in that system get used and burned repeatedly. Hopefully you'll reach a point where you separate your internal struggle from the external struggle you were born in to, and if you can do that you can find things you appreciate, even if the cold reality is that they're things you're allowed to appreciate. I like nature, it's something that hasn't been ruined entirely yet.

Be open minded. Don't set in stone any believe that is not a pure principle.

back to discord nigger nobody understands your monkey talk here

esl tard

Its something ur born with, the fact that ur asking means u will always be sub 70 iq
t. fellow retard

Bronze Age Mindset excerpt by any chance?

>>b-but math is hard
Yes it is for a brainlet like me. If I hadn't paid some guy to do my final projects for me I wouldn't have graduated
Will I make it? I hit 1/2/3/4 in less than a year I just need to cut.. I think

in what fucking dictionary can i learn about "certified bruh moment" you nigger ape

I don't read or follow concepts created by others. If it matches existing worldviews or mindsets then so be it, but this is my belief based on my thoughtful consideration of the world around me.

Here's the secret OP, don't tell anyone.

Attached: 65xzdn.jpg (500x756, 107.92K)

Things like walking and exercise bike are shown to increase memory and the capacity for learning.

Just read (with your eyes, not audiobooks) whatever you're interested in

Attached: ChingChongMan.jpg (177x284, 6.96K)