How do I stop Pic Related from tasting so fucking bad...

How do I stop Pic Related from tasting so fucking bad? I added it to a chili (750g Mince Beef to 250g Liver) Even with all the onions, Garlic, Cumin and paprika it still completely over powered the taste of everything, it's fucking awful but it's so nutritious I don't want to give up on it.

Attached: Liver.jpg (1280x1280, 142.37K)

Stop being a whiny faggot.

Try other recipes, look some up. There are tons of websites for this and cool people love to pass on their knowledge.

I don't know why you're not happy with it, it tastes good and is good for you. If you're not happy with it just get rid of it. I know it's not easy to throw it out, but try.

It’s not like you’re so dependent that you need to have a piece of plastic in your mouth that is making you happy. If you don’t like it, don’t eat it. You can live without it. I guess it’s a kind of addiction.

You can also buy a piece of plastic that you can chew on. I guess it's better than nothing.

BTW, I think you're better off without a cup of coffee. It's a stimulant.

Attached: 1F7166EF-4B7C-4CBB-9330-B64E22BA3AB9.jpg (614x564, 161.92K)

I eat lbs liver. Burning the onions a little but helps a lot. I cook onions, add bacon, cook and reserve, cook the liver, add the onions and bacon back and add stock or water and gravy mix.
As with all offal, the fresher the better so buy something with the longest date and eat quick.
I also make liver and heart kebabs and bbq. Bit of oregano, salt, pepper and lemon juice on the meat to marinate (cut the heart thin) then bbq.

Probably True
yeah I've seen apparently soaking it in Milk reduces the metallic taste some what, will give it a try.
Nigga what

Soak it in buttermilk overnight

GTA is not about being a nigga. It is about being a badass. I am not a racist. You can't tell me GTA wasn't made by a white guy. All of the characters are white and there are no minorities in the game. The only people you see are cops, prostitutes, strippers, and thieves.

It tastes great mongolian beef style

Attached: Chinese-style-liver-and-onions-2_edited.jpg (3427x3267, 3.52M)

Fry in a pan. Remove. Roast some potatoes in oven. Serve.
Cut a LOT of garlic into tiny pieces and scoop it up using the liver. All u need

meds

Just be white? I mean, the only people I know who hate liver are
a) women
b) non-whites

try to eat it as fresh as possible, it gets a funky taste after few days
soak it in milk for a hour maybe
but pork liver tastes better imho

eat chicken instead?

Make pate. Use it in sandwiches like mayo. Smear it on steaks.

Or
c) (all of the above)
So, my question is: Are all non-whites secretly racists?

1) "Non-whites" doesn't include, say, Nigerians, I'm assuming, because if
they are racist, wouldn't they hate all non-whites?
2) Women hate liver?
3) Non-whites hate liver?
4) All non-whites hate liver?
5) All non-whites hate all non-whites?
6) All non-whites hate all women?
7) All non-whites

do u have a growth in ur head

No but I think that (you) may have a condition called suboccipital meningocele, a dura sac in the back of your head.

the problem is that it is in the back, and the brain stem is in the middle, and the cerebellum is at the bottom, so you are pretty much at the bottom of the brain.

so it is really hard to remove.

if you have a lot of pain, and there is no other explanation, they may do surgery.

i did this once, and it is hard to describe how painful it was

Use sumac for the spice

1. Don’t buy grocery store liver, get it from a butcher
2. Lamb liver isn’t as strong
3. Soak it in milk for a while, season with salt and pepper, served with a chopped onion (this is delicious)

Buy those from the babycows. They have had to digest less toxins so their liver tastes less bad

Non white cultures eat a lot of liver, it’s a common breakfast dish in east Africa as far as I’m aware