What are the best exercises for laying serious pipe? I'd assume cardio, hip thrusts, core work, and shoulder exercises...

what are the best exercises for laying serious pipe? I'd assume cardio, hip thrusts, core work, and shoulder exercises. anything else?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1646255870179.png (598x591, 520.32K)

Having a strong emotional connection to the girl

All other answers are cope or incel speculation

Attached: images (3).jpg (230x219, 15.57K)

Edge your dick for hours. Everyday.
This will build god-like stamina.
She will be beginning you to cum, but you will never.
You will become a human dildo.

All the zercher lifts

Does this actually work? I've been edging here and there and I last around 2 minutes instead of 1 now, but I don't edge that much and it's been a year. Should I cum after my edging session or hold it? Is this harmful?

DO NOT DO THIS I DID THIS WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER LIKE 15-16 AND ONLY RECENTLY AT 22 HAVE I STARTED TO BE ABLE TO EJACULATE FROM WOMEN.
DO NOT BE RETARDED.
IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR WOMEN TO MATCH YOUR 3 HOUR DEATH GRIP ONCE YOU'VE GOTTWN USED TO IT
LISTEN TO ME, IT'S BETTER TO CUM EARLY THAN NEVER.
BUT ALSO, LEARN HOPAK, IT WORKS LOWER BACK AND LEGS WITH HIGH INTWNSITY LONG DURATION MOVEMENT

Honestly yes
You would finish a lot quicker tho
But you will go for rounds instead of just one nut

>You will become a human dildo.
I saw this dude on lookism forum boards with a pic of an archetypal "perfect" face, like 6'3 apparently, and he would lament about how women only like him for his body and say things like "I feel like walking dildo".

To this day I have no idea whether he was larping or not, 99.9% chance he is, but for some reason I have repeatedly thought of that dude and whether or not it could be real. I'm sure you'll find him still lurking around lookism boards, the idea of the person behind such a larp would be even more fascinating than if he was actually real, I mean what type of dude comes up with something like that.

>what type of dude comes up with something like that.
Someone with an ounce of imagination and decent enough IQ to make good analogies. It's really not that profound of a statement unless you're too sheltered or naive to know that women use tall, attractive guys for sex now in the current hookup culture

Attached: Powerasta.jpg (700x678, 73.82K)

edging is not good for your dick. after 20 minutes it's mostly deoxygenated blood in there which causes damage. THat is good for premature ejactulators tho

Probably was real dude. There are lots of beautiful men out there, some of them are spergs on Any Forums and lookism boards.

the hour long fuck sessions are only fun when you are first hooking up with someone. most women don't really like extended periods of their pussy being jackhammered after a couple minutes, and you not being able to cum will be demoralizing for everyone involved
>seriously, just learn how to pop in 20 minutes

The Chad real honestly living

The modern world fake man cope

Which way?

Bro’s I cum in like a minute please help me. I hooked up with a tinder girl and nutted in a minute and she blocked me :(

This. Being a manwhore is NPC cringe programming %=×#/[[[(;$÷346 need a no fuvk

lmao she seriously blocked you? That's ruthless. Jerk off twice before your next tinder date, and when you're getting close to cumming during sex just stop and start eating her out

spoken like somebody who didn't assfuck a tinder date last night. More for me i guess

expand? I cum in like a minute. Should I start edging?

>Female
>Strong emotional connection
Nigger forgets how thousands of men are married for decades and one day their wife decides to slonk bbc.

Attached: 1645731721589.gif (500x700, 1012.93K)

Have you SEEN those things?