Peter Rodger: 6'1

>Peter Rodger: 6'1
>Elliot Rodger: 5'9
what went wrong here?

Attached: with-father-peter-april-8-2014-blurred-bro-1_3588098.jpg (768x432, 77.73K)

Elliot was unironically a mentalcel. He had chad face genetics.

>mentalcel
as all of them

no he didn't. look at those lips. he looked pretty feminine.

Some of them are truly unfortunate, so I won’t say all. I’d agree that 90%+ are held back by their mental issues.

>mentalcel. He had chad face genetics.
Lol, no that it only a good angle, he had a feminine looking face

Did this shooting actually occur? Im reading more and more this couldve been a massive psyop since the parents are both closely connected to hollywood, also why is there no picture of elliots body????? Also no footage of the shooting taking place??? Why???

Take your meds

And there's a significant portion of women that dig that look. Just look at kpop stars.

He was a mentalcel

he lived in an area filled with 10/10 chad millionaire children as an asian manlet

his face is above average but kinda girly
his height is girly
his mentality is girly

he was a bitch and women dont want no bitch

reminder that elliot stabbed more than he shot and he mostly killed men, his incel wow playing asian college roommates

Yes, I knew one of the victims.
Was a boring but alright guy.

As to a lack of footage, would you livestream yourself going on a murderous rampage?

chin chon genes

Peter is low test with weak genes. My father is 6ft 2in, and my mother is 5ft 2in. I’m 6ft 1in and my brother is 6ft 4in.

How the fuck did he manage to kill 3 of them with a knife, how wasnt he stopped? no one could overpower him?

I mean someone filming it with their phones, he went on a rampage across Santa Barbara, youre telling me not one person witnessing it pulled out their phone to record?

>your just a mentalcel bro
Absolutely delusional

This. I feel like I could beat him to death with my fists and I barely even lift kek

>how did he manage to stab some 100lb Asian kids with a knife?

Attached: rodger26may14-478320.jpg (590x350, 33.07K)

>it's all in your head, bro

Attached: 1566600537713.png (2274x998, 984.62K)

>but tinder is not real life...

Attached: 20822.jpg (1200x1200, 467.84K)

On several videos about Elliot Rodger there are women saying that he looked handsome

Attached: 1594296658995.jpg (698x768, 191.25K)

>And there's a significant portion of women that dig that look
Cuz their famous and really attractive, Elliot was average looking, so running feminine game wouldn't work

Yeah, the knife attacks were brutal. I know he jumped them each when they were sleeping. If he stabbed enough and fast enough he would be raining wounds to their neck and head, meaning they'd be unable to scream or defend themselves before they're dead. Then he moves onto the next one. If you hear something at night you are not gonna think "murder".

She a hapa right?

how could he look at these cunts and not see just how good he had it. jesus.
he wouldve made it with lifting and a less soul-sucking city i think.

i've read alot about various false flag scenarios. i've read elliot rodgers manifesto. my guess is that he really did it. but i'm open to the possibiity that he didn't

if you read his manifesto, the guy was basically provided zero positive role models his entire life. his dad would always be galivanting trying to make movies or exploring the world and was basically being a man child liberal hippy rich fag and was neglecting his son, he barely spent any time with his son and when he did it was from the point of view of a horribly spoiled elitist film maker that lives in hollywood.

is mom was a really intense, severe, toxic female south east asian gold digger. she was an absolute cunt to his dad and was every negative stereotype of women imaginable and set the stage for elliot rodgers negative view of women, she also treated him like a baby and doted on his each and every vice and bad habit.

the tragedy of elliot rodger is just how abysmally each and every adult failed him and how hollywood society as a whole failed him through out his entire life leading to his death. he did what he did becuase he belived that it was a poetic response to how he thought the world actually worked, but that world view was shaped by hollywood which has become so corrupt that the citizens are basically devil worshipers without even realizing it.