Did you pray today, Any Forums?

Did you pray today, Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 21.00.19.png (978x892, 886.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6xqCkx6WQBE
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually do, every morning and night
With shame I admit that even though I pray daily, I don't pray as much as I should

Yeah

No, because god doesn't exist. Its not a hard concept to understand. He just isnt there. We made him up. What a waste of time.

Eddie Hall is an insecure faggot who called out thor then dodged him

post bodies and pr to compare

Come on, do as told/fit/ needs a metaphysical program

What does that have to do with anything, midwit ?

Attached: POLYTHEISM LOL.jpg (678x954, 121.34K)

Doesn't matter, god literally just doesnt exist. An invention by humans used to control humans. If you wanna worship that for your whole short life go ahead. Just know its all a scam.

>The plan and process of natures unfolding and fulfillment and the roles of everything in reality was invented by humans

Now that's some fucking laughable hubris right there.

I pray and it doesn’t do shit. I pray and talk to my dead aunt who practiced black magic/witchcraft and shit happens. Weird.

>An invention by humans used to control humans
Old and busted, they have the entertainment industry to do that now.

If you're correct, there's objectively no reason to evangelize for atheism. But you do it anyway, not because you really disbelieve, but because you hate God for whatever reason.

I was very religious for a period in my life. But i gradually realized its all nonsense. And then this guy went ahead and put it all into words for me: youtu.be/6xqCkx6WQBE

And then my best friend was struck and killed by a bolt of lightning, so my christian beliefs went bye bye. And then i dropped some acid, and realised there is way more to this universe than we think, and traditional religion is not a valid explanation for it.

Do you think this really advances anything in any positive way? Do you think this makes atheists look good? Cause I can tell you as an atheist, it makes us look like petty assholes just trying to mess with people. This won't help our way of thinking advance. It is not logical to do this. It is immature at best and hard-hearted at worst. Think about things.

Attached: 1646437473991.png (613x596, 425.64K)

Your god(ultimate purpose of reality) is your worldview which is a deliberately disorganized satantic(antithetical) nihilism(nothing has any purpose).

yes, I try to pray and read the Bible at least twice a day although I often fail, Lord have mercy

Attached: 20220125_221229.jpg (499x652, 68.17K)

Reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

I pray if there is anything you want me to change in my life you show it to me. God help me be satisfied with my lot in life and to be grateful to you and loving to my neighbor. Amen.

Thinking you were made in God's image and not just another animal on this Earth is the real hubris.

Christians are the least humble humans on this Earth