Just want a cute gf that’ll cook me food, clean my apartment, and let me put babies in her

>just want a cute gf that’ll cook me food, clean my apartment, and let me put babies in her
>not interested in a companion just a feminine caretaker of my domain
Why does this trigger people so much? Even other guys seem to get butthurt about it

Attached: A86376C4-0B39-45C4-98DF-3FF33F6F1C45.jpg (1300x1370, 200.98K)

They're brainwashed to think that's wrong.

I thought that's what companion means. What else are you supposed to do with a gf?

low test and Jewish subversion buddy

Nothing we eat dinner silently while I watch anime. Then afterwards I fuck her until I cum, never until she cums, then I go to sleep.

>I thought that's what companion means. What else are you supposed to do with a gf?

Attached: 729px-Ldar.jpg (729x450, 33.62K)

It's called having a mommy gf

Based post but completely undermined by weebshit

are you saying you have no idea what to do with a gf ? pretty sad desu.

>$100k salary in the Midwest
>convince my wife to be a housewife since we don’t need her income and I have to work 50+ hours a week and could use the support
>she can barely manage to keep the house clean and cook me decent meals no matter how much I argue with her
>uses all her free time watching YouTube and tv instead of taking care of the house or improving herself
>complains all the time that she wants to go work a job making $20-30k
>just give up and let her do it because she’s a garbage housewife anyways and at least she’ll leave me alone
>realize she will be a horrible mom and start cheating on her
>no idea how to break up with her because we bought a house together
Never get married bros

Attached: 16E1F7D6-66BE-4C41-AA96-875EEAD13ABB.jpg (205x246, 6.31K)

next time maybe try talking to a woman and learn what she's like before marrying her

You deserve being miserable for not taking responsibility and shaping your wife into the best housewife she can be.

Attached: alex.jpg (210x257, 16.96K)

divorce, sell the house, run to the hill, run to your life, you are lucky to not have kids so you can erase her from your existence

you have a way out, don't fuck it user, you knock her up, you lose

Women change after they get married

Alexei Destinov ready to kill Ukrainians for Allah and Chechnya

its not that good breh i got her... good girl, only one guy ever before me, worships me, only wants to do nice things for me... its boring af

Don't know much about your marriage, but you should have encouraged home activities.
She wants to be productive, and you don't have children yet to fill that void.
You should have given a support base for her hobbies or let her create a home business like selling shit on Etsy.
This is your own fault and you've now ruined it by cheating instead of putting in an effort to treat your wife like a human. Then again, this is Any Forums and you're 100% larping.

Just start separating assets, time, etc little by little, and once you’re ready it’ll be an easier break. Can always convince her to sell and move to a rental “temporarily” so the property is dealt with before the divorce.

I have never have had any kind of intimacy with a girl and i'm 27
Weird enough i avoid women despite not being autistic

Attached: 1646063815246.gif (400x263, 940.07K)

because you are afraid of them right now ?

Might be fear and something else
the idea of Getting close/kissing makes my stomach turn in disgust for some reason

Attached: 1646693868532.gif (300x242, 1.05M)