Can I skip deadlifts if I don’t care about powerlifting?

Can I skip deadlifts if I don’t care about powerlifting?

Attached: 21A6BFF5-2932-4A94-8BAE-2914138AFB3E.jpg (850x1024, 142.96K)

No.

Deadlift is dumb so yes

Attached: 28BA7801-2F6E-4B09-A2C1-68EBCBFBF546.png (1024x576, 20.77K)

No they also provide other benefits user, so maybe cut them down to at least x1 a week, if you dont like them

do stiff legged for good back hypertrophy, or romanians if youre not a pussy, conventional and sumo dont have much use outside of PL

Yes.

>conventional and sumo dont have much use outside of PL

You can't be this fucking retarded, can you user?

Try doing deadlifts 4x8 if you don't wanna look like a twink. You'll basically develop a linebacker body.

there are simply better variations you retarded cow

Absolutely, romanian deadlifts for bodybuilding

it literally does nothing for aesthetics, so yes.

>skipping the funnest lift
I mean if you are gay af and don't like hoisting large amounts of weights yes

just do some pushups bro and eat more

Everyone should skip cucklifts

You can skip whatever you want.

Personally I love the lower back and buttcheek pump.

Also, it's good for your whole body. Ass, back, shoulders, core. I may be wring but just from a Google fu standpoint unless done to extremes it feels like one of the most beneficial lifts there are since it strengthens your back and is an actually very natural movement.

You don't have to reach for a higher PR. Just have it in your schedule with whatever weight feels healthy for you. I'm still a dyel and I have absolutely no shame in doing 50 kg for reps. With time I'll increase but I don't think I'll ever bother to even find out what my 1 rep max is

Of course, you can also skip bench-press,squats and ohp.

Absolutely

If you don't want a strong back, hamstrings, or grip then yes.

Better variations for specific muscle groups yes. Deadlift itself has the best bang for your buck out of almost any compound.

>dyel
>gives people lifting advice
Ishygddt

Post body and I'll post mine.

Yes you can. Picrel is my fyzeek with 17years, by that time I had not made a single deadlift. Now I do them for fun and because I workout at home where I don't have a lot equipment. But you can definitly skip deadlift, yes.

Attached: 17.png (299x379, 219.91K)