I see oatmilk being recommended on here as a healthier substitution for milk...

I see oatmilk being recommended on here as a healthier substitution for milk, but is it really worth the change if I don't have any milk allergies? I can get milk with more protein and less fat than oatmilk.

Attached: oatly-oat-milk-review-main-scaled.jpg (2560x990, 422.31K)

probably easier to get to a low bodyfat with cause a lot less sugar

>I see oatmilk being recommended on here as a healthier substitution for milk
I've literally never seen anyone on here recommend oatmilk, are you thinking of oatmeal?

It's junk food and I've never seen anyone recommend it other than vegan shills on social media. Corporate trash.

>Retard can't tell the difference between oatmeal and oatmilk.
Seriously, fucking kill yourself.

It's less processed than cow's milk

I've only heard vegans advocate for oatmilk because dairy is racist.
Raw milk is king.

seed with water vs milk

>Raw milk is king
Lmfao,good luck with that

oat milk has very little good protein

seething browncel

Dunno, man, I've been drinking cow milk my whole life and nothing bad happened to me for almost 30 years due to drinking milk.

I just checked Oatly's products ingredient lists, and I suggest to buy that organic one if you are to buy something. It was the only one without RAPEseed oil. But then again, compared to organic milk, you should drink it instead if you are not a nig.

Make your own oatmilk, buying oatly's biosludge isn't worth it

Or one of the hundreds of other oat milk brands that also don’t use rapeseed

How? It's vegetable oil in a box.
Cow's milk is just boiled.

I buy raw milk from a local farmer. It's cheap, tasty and you support your local community.

Regular store milk here is heated to 72°C for 15 seconds

I have both. Normal milk for every day life and oat milk on deck in the pantry just in case I run out of normal milk. It lasts a while plus it's better than normal long life milk and if it ever gets to about a month away from expiry I'll just drink it.

>it's better than normal long life milk
its much worse

Can I bake with it like milk? Can you make ice cream with it?

PUFAs

I mean in taste, dunno about nutrition though.

If you want some antinutrient water with lectins and very little nutrients over milk than you're retarded

Tried some oat milk from a vegan at work, tasted like ass. It even manage to make good coffee taste bad too