When does linear progression end? I keep stalling at 80kg bench press

When does linear progression end? I keep stalling at 80kg bench press.

Attached: gigga BUTTAH.jpg (597x1000, 85.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fv5cSqE0FOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: figure1te.jpg (550x463, 32.18K)

A lot of people stall roughly at that weight on SS, time to switch programs.

When did you start and at how many kg

what would be a new good progression?

Why everyone tells you to do a better routine but nobody tells you that better routine?

I am addicted to skinny girls with big butts. A hot slender bitch with a thicc ass is the vice around my cock. I salivate and drool when I see a big booty slut strutting her stuff, watching that round caboose jiggle as it sways back and forth brainwashing me like a metronome. Call me Edgar Allen Poe because I’m locked up in a pit of lust watching that pendulum of a fat ass slide from side to side. Shit makes me so horny I cum my pants. I do anything to fuck those hoes. I flirt, I seduce, I lie, I cheat, I threaten, I beg, I buy. Anything I can do to shove my face into big round buttcheeks. And when I finally get to fuck her, and let me tell you I always find a way, I FUCK. Those big butt sluts never so what hit them. I slap and smack and bite their huge round ass until it’s red and raw. I ram my huge dick into their holes without warning or preparation. Pussy and anal and grinding multiple times. I shoot more cream into her two holes than a double stuffed hostess bar. Jizzing unprotected into her pussy and asshole like my life depends on it which it does. I pump the bitches perfect moonpie with my semen for a couple hours until I’m drained and then I leave to finally function as a normal human for a few hours. But after a little while I’m craving for more, and it’s time to move onto the next big butt whore.

My drug never stops and my lust for ass has no limit

assburger

Try deloading and make sure you're eating enough, I stalled for a short while at 80kg, realised I wasn't eating enough fixed my intake and I'm sitting at 95kg 5x5 very comfortable and still linear progressing. I would recommend checking out ppl linear progression if you're still doing SSand bored. The extra volume from working 6 days I found helped a lot plus the accessories a nice. If you still can't linear progress I would look into something like wendlers 5/3/1 program

>ppl linear progression
all i can find is the one on redit. didn't metalcicada have it on bodybuilding.com? i can't find that one anymore.

high test

i stalled at 60kg on linear kekw

>linear PROGRESSION
>stops progressing
Retard, maybe try to follow the program?

Just take a PPL that's focused on Compounds and add a linear progression protocol to it. Like plus 5 punds every time if u cant hit rep range go down 10%

but i can barely lift BW

After SS there's so many things you can do depending on your goals and what you wanna focus on or prioritize.

If you want a generic answer and are looking for something that focuses on strength while at the same time make you build muscle and follows a similar outline as SS, I'd go with HLM, as explained on this vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=fv5cSqE0FOc

switch to dumbbell press, and incline dumbell press, and if you want hit cables after or just do dumbbell flys. Im done benching man, my chest will just not grow. ive only switched for 2 weeks but i already notice my chest looking wider.

I would reevaluate your diet to see whether or not you're getting enough calories and then switch to the Texas Method; there are pros and cons with TM like any other program, but the exercise selection and volume make the transition from SS easy to navigate.

Anime girls get me fucking TORQED

You have to use muscle confusion. Caspere knew this.

Saved. I laughed so hard at this. Thank you. Truly a Bateman post.