In the old saying "tall, dark and handsome" what exactly is "dark" referring to?

In the old saying "tall, dark and handsome" what exactly is "dark" referring to?

Attached: The_Chaperone_051.png (1438x1080, 1.91M)

Hair

Tanned, dark hair, brown eyes.

Looking like a spic/dago, that's what made your grannies generation wet.

foids like white people probably bc white people cultures have the least weird cultural restrictions but they don't like pale ones to weed out neets

Attached: UMM.png (739x839, 589.48K)

Rapey, unironically.

Hemoglobin.

Men, even if the same race have a slightly darker complexion than their female counterparts because of red blood cells.

who are you talking to retardo?

TDH is jus a PC way of saying BBC

Attached: 1646160610848.jpg (1024x1024, 263.23K)

>t. OP

Dark triad

Sicilian

Why do you have this image saved?

Here is the problem and I am not racist, most of those women aren't cute. They are hot, but not cute. They are the US female equivalent of deano core, typical Instagram addicted girls who can't self reflect. Borderlining narcissism, typical trophy wife that only looks good. You can see it in how they present themselves, the hair, the makeup, the clothes. I think you guys are getting what I mean.
None of those women are the Any Forums desired qt 3.14, so shit like that shouldn't make you jealous in the first place, from what I've seen on this website, most of you guys wouldn't want a woman like in the pic shown anyways

Attached: 1612092300982.webm (640x640, 2.36M)

med bvlls

>julius caesar
>5'5

still fucked the biggest stacy in history

TDH means dark haired caucasian. Do you know how I can tell you are American?

being any race darker than whites and jews

phenomenal cope

Rudolph Valentino

Dark is unironically "dark" as in mysterious, a look which can be achieved by browridge and thick eyebrows with deep set eyes. The guy in the pic has light eyes but still has that "dark" look to his apperance.

Attached: cody.jpg (684x864, 64K)