Can you get ripped by only using machines?

Can you get ripped by only using machines?

Attached: c3531706f746d7a07751ba62818529c9.jpeg.jpg (1280x1263, 123.95K)

Yes, but that's retarded.
Free weights are better because they work stabilizers.

No. Since your brain recognizes you're using machines and not barbells, it subconsciously tells your muscles not to grow.

even if you only used machines if you worked really hard you would still get results. anything would be better than not goin. if you have dumbbells and a pullup bar even better. dont expect to be good at bench squat deadlift

This. The physical world is just an illusion and what ever illusion you believe is manifested

I use machines after my compound exercises.
Leg extension, lat pulldown and facepulls.
That's all.

Whoops, I manifested replying to the wrong post

I wonder if cavemen fucked their moms

I used I knew this black dude in the military that literally did nothing but machines for 2 hours a day. Dude was fucking swole, but he completely ignored his legs so he looked top heavy and could barely March at a moderate pace for a minute before gassing out he'd neglect cardio.

Don't think so. They could have younger mates, why bother with the old meat?

I have a good chest and I would consider that only to be a result of maxing out machine flyes so yes I believe they're good in addition to normal compounds

Yes they did, and the result was Jews.

Not just jews. Arabs, too, though basically jews ARE arab.

Yes, but you'll burn way less calories and fat than you would doing free weights and calisthenics so you'll have to compensate with more cardio and dieting. Also, you'll only gain a certain kind of strength were you can only move objects that are fixed in gravity. Like you'll be able to push a couch across a surface better but you won't be able to pick it up and lift it overhead because your stabilizee muscles are fucking weak. Also, there's a limit to how big and strong you can get because you'll max out the machines eventually, whereas free weights have a much higher limit. I'm personally just doing machines + cardio because I don't really care about being super strong, I just want to look good, have a higher testosterone to get girlfriend to fuck and cuddle with like in OP's pic It's also easier to do and stick with.

>I'm personally just doing machines + cardio because I don't really care about being super strong, I just want to look good, have a higher testosterone to get girlfriend to fuck and cuddle with like in OP's pic It's also easier to do and stick with.
You'll look good on free weights and your testosterone will be way higher. There's not a day where Im not thinking about fucking a girl or running a marathon.

Totally. Couldn't resist that mommy pussy.

Don't care. I'm noy doing free weights. I've seen too many people get injuries from them and heavy squats and deadlift will make you shorter overtime.

What does a machines only physique even look like?

>I've seen too many people get injuries from them and heavy squats and deadlift will make you shorter overtime.
this is a straight lie. Machines cause more injuries due to overconfidence.

I got you senpai

Attached: 1486502563529.jpg (1198x1265, 555.77K)

SAUCE ON ARTIST NOW

Yes.

Bro... You don't even need to work out to get ripped. You can simply just stop eating or you can try intermediate fasting and bodyweight workouts.