What am I in for ? Any penis fitness Chads in here ?

What am I in for ? Any penis fitness Chads in here ?

Attached: Bathmate penis pumperino.jpg (1080x1803, 592.5K)

>insecure about your dicksize
>pay the jews so you can cope
>chad

I don't think so OP.

Attached: 1624363859843.jpg (600x500, 82.88K)

Midwit take, do you cope like this when you see a more muscular man going to the gym ?

Went from 6x5 to 6.5x5.5 in a year of daily manual exercices and a pump every other day. Don't know how hard I should pump tho, I don't want to kill my dick.

>Come on guys! Buy my bizarre over priced bohemian product that'll give you permanent e.d. by the time your 40! Come on guys!

It works but you have to incorporate it into a PE regimen and stick with it in order to get lasting results. Apparently you’re not allowed to talk about PE here so I recommend checking out the forums at thebiohacker (formerly pegym) and thundersplace if you want good information on this stuff.

Attached: F9D581C0-3FD5-48DC-9185-6B3001CC4125.gif (639x477, 199.96K)

Stop vaping

>midwit take
Look schrimp dick, my dick hurts girls i will not need some kind of device to pump up my dick.
Now go pay ze jews you dicklet.

Attached: 1642425673470.png (785x757, 12.23K)

i thought this was a halogen headlight replacement to LED bulb

>a PE regimen
What's the general idea ? Manual, jelqing, or spamming the pump ?
You guys are so handsome and cool, thanks for participating, here's a (You).

Mark Bell says they work, so go ahead. Read the instructions though.

I'm not going to waste time arguing about this or go out of my way to convince you but for what it's worth this thing damaged my penis so bad I'm still suffering from it 4 years later
Look up "hard flaccid syndrome". Life is hell now.

How hard did you pump ? I can easily imagine that complications happen.

Attached: Prayge.jpg (474x474, 31.45K)

This is Any Forums you little dicklet
Fuck outta here faggot
Go waste $$ on developing self respect

>Come on guys! Pay me monthly to push heavy amounts of iron around that will damage your joints and tendons leaving you with permanent arthritis by the time your 40! Come on guys!
Absolutely room temperature IQ take. Just like you can workout safely and get results or try and ego lift and wreck your body, the same thing applies to PE. If you looked into any of this shit at all you’d realize properly doing this stuff cures ED. It’s fucking weird how so many people vehemently shit on the possibility of making your dick bigger by performing targeted exercises for it. inb4
>”b-but the penis isn’t a muscle therefore you can make it bigger! ha-hah checkmate!”
There are several muscles and ligaments that attach to your dick and targeting those while also improving blood flow and applying light amounts of tension of long periods of time can change the size and shape of your dick.

Kek so this is what being a dicklet is like, huh? Wow.

If that’s true I’m sorry bro, that really fucking sucks. Sounds like you went too hard with the pumping and/or didn’t properly condition your dick before jumping in. There are beginner routines meant to condition your dick without using any devices, just manual stretches and jelqing.

SPROOOT :DDD

Yeah I'm not saying the thing is a killer or designed poorly, just know that it's like riding a motorcycle. If you jump into it full force with no helmet and no prep you're asking to get killed.
In my case I was a retarded 18 year old who fell for a meme. Looking back I wouldn't worry about penis size one bit, I mean I was nearly 7 inches which is plenty.
Also Bathmate wasn't the only contributing factor towards my penile trauma. Edging was the other culprit. Max intensity squats and deadlifts didn't help either.
The bright side is that it is getting better through stretches and good diet, I often wake up with a normal cock these days.
I really really wouldn't recommend messing with this shit if you're over 5 inches in length and 4.5 in girth.

Attached: 1639667572448.png (508x640, 695.58K)

>doesnt understand what a chad is
dont ever call someone else a midwit again

enjoy your burst blood vessels and ED

>b*thmate shill thread #1466
>someone instantly points out how retarded it is
>NOOOO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S INSECURE
At least you're getting paid to do this, Rajeet

Attached: FeelsPooMan.png (691x653, 17.88K)

Forgot to add: please use code BATHMATE22 for 20% off your first order. Thank you sirs.

Imagine if the message of this board was
>you’re a dyel so don’t bother lifting because you didn’t naturally develop the physique of a Greek Olympian because you were fed garbage as a child or rolled craps on genetics

>I was already 7 inches
You flew too close to the Sun bro. A modern-day Dickarus

Attached: 1600903165805.jpg (500x744, 85.49K)