Wageslaving

How do you cope with throwing away 1/3 of your life at a random meaningless job?
It even kills my motivation to workout knowing tmrw I have to force wakeup to spend all day being somewhere i don't wanna be and doing something I don't wanna do and knowing this is unlike to have an end until i retire of old age. Barely any time for hobbies, for family, for reading for actually fucking living.
How do you escape Any Forums?

Attached: EmIBMg7X0AE1nXJ.jpg (1280x720, 166.43K)

find what your passionate about and make a career out of it. For me its drawing. wageslaving and office work are for npcs who have no passions and arnt truly interested in anything.

Attached: yourichi ref 14.jpg (1996x1388, 613.4K)

I can't cope anymore. i'm tired of incompetent boomer who told you what to do and get paid 3x your salary.
I'm currently looking for a way to monetize my competences and get out of this fucking wageslaving.

>Be rich
>Just stop working

Also stop being poor

>i dont want to work :(
wow very cool op ty for this thread

>Studying Accounting degree
Should I jump the ship before it’s too late?

I enjoy my work, it motivates me to think and learn things, which is more than I do when I'm out of work (between jobs, or even when I was laid off).
Of course, I'm making $100k working from home in a cheap country.
Commuting back and forth and doing any job that requires you to be on your feet is brutal and makes fitness much harder too.

Get a job you don't hate. Sitting in an office would kill me inside so I did a trade. Idk what it's like in your country but where I live you can earn good money working in skilled trades, the works physical and your constantly learning and usually working with people who also enjoy their job. Everyone going to uni nowadays is the biggest meme and makes it easy to get into trades.

Invest all your money and retire as soon as possible. Move somewhere cheap and politically stable with access to global markets and low capital gains tax. Fuck work, fuck taxes, fuck wageslaving, fuck the rat race fuck society and fuck those boomer bosses who are 70+ by now and refuse to retire so that nobody else can move up the corporate ladder. The whole game is rigged, the only winning move is to not play, or play as little as possible.

Attached: you die if you work.png (600x938, 753.14K)

Money is requirement, you need to work
Once you get rich you find that sitting on your ass doing nothing makes most people feel existential disgusted with themselves and bordum drives them to do stuff. You need to work
In either case, work is part of life

Find what you WANT to spend your time working on. Easier said than done and very individual, although with abit of introspection you can have direction, the things you like and will do regardless, the things you're good at and where those skills converge, the things your gut screams for are all good places to start. If nothing else you know what you're currently doing isn't it

Really like the drawing as a side career I'm decent at it too
Problem is nowadays only coom art and borderline hentai is monetizable I don't like to cintribute to draining other men's life juice.

*contribute

Attached: dwg.jpg (1280x720, 321.75K)

Is a salaried job where you set your own hours as long as you produce your deliverables considered wage slaving? I’m a research scientist, very efficient with my working time, and I get my ft salary plus benefits for about 20-25 hours per week of actual work performed. I do all of this on my own schedule with the exception of 1-2 hours per week to present deliverables and another 5-8 hours per week running clinical trials in person. I feel like I’m living life on EZ mode. Lots of time to train, eat great, lots of time with my kids, wife and I still have sex regularly in spite of having kids because we both wfh so we can have midday sex pretty much whenever. Office work sounds awful; is it really as bad as it seems?

I do very little work at work, mostly I just surf the internet and shitpost

Attached: 1629118376236.jpg (217x225, 8.62K)

Remote work for the government
You still won't be "free", but you'll have enough time during the day to do some stuff around the house. I lift, watch animu, read books, shitpost here, pet my cat, listen to music on my nice headphones.

Even if you can't get something truly remote, a lot of agencies are moving to 2-3 day telework, so you'll only be in the office a few days a week.

It can be soul crushing to be in the belly of the beast, but I do the little bit that I can to nudge the ship in a better, well, less catastrophic, direction

Attached: 1645418999176.jpg (684x435, 30.87K)

From the amount of accounting master's applying to our shit entry-level finance jobs at my company, yes jump ship

Is there any book or course you'd recommend to get better at drawing?

I would advise against that, maybe it works for you, but for me, turning coding into a profession rather than a passtime sucked all the fun and soul out of it even back in college.

Holy shit wagies really are brainwashed

> Once you get rich you find that sitting on your ass doing nothing makes most people feel existential disgusted with themselves and bordum drives them to do stuff. You need to work
> In either case, work is part of life
This only affects npcs and people who are too unused to having autonomy over their own time. There are so many skills to learn, books to read, muscles to train, hobbies to have, people to meet, family to care for that i am very saddened that at best i'll live around 80 years only.

>How do you cope with throwing away 1/3 of your life at a random meaningless job?
by not working a random meaningless job

Attached: 1639192219925.png (736x960, 329.03K)

>2022
>not having a side hustle to supplement your income
>ngmi