Sugar and now you cook your food is making you age faster

I learned about advanced glycation end products (AGEs) and their role in chronic disease of every sort as well as 'age-related' skin sagging.
Since then I've literally only eaten raw or boiled food, as well as completely eliminating added sugar from my diet. I feel great. I eat quinoa, oats, lentils, blueberries, raw cacao, boiled sardines, boiled cabbage and potatoes plus lots of other fresh organic veggies including garlic (at least one clove a day raw), tofu, eggs occasionally, cashew nuts (cause they have less aflatoxin compared to other nuts), flaxseed oil for the omega-3, and I take vitamin supplements (especially vit C and D). Combined with my great genes and healthy lifestyle I'll still be looking in my 20s when I am middle-aged.
Can you live without the maillard reaction which produces AGEs? Can you live without bacon? Can you live without fructose and sucrose (which both cause endogenous glycation with the same effect as consumed AGEs)? How dedicated are you to preserving your youth?

Attached: 20220308_160838_HDR.jpg (2880x2160, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6oJA_xhTa8
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=4-hne OR hydroxynonenal OR hne OR 4-hydroxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reply or mum die

She'll still die even though I've replied, unfortunately.

Attached: 20220216_105518.jpg (2880x2160, 2.77M)

based, i'm currently a fatass trying to lose weight but i'm currently working on a similar diet
>no added sugar
>no fried foods
>meat is cooked w/ extra bones in an instant pot with minimal amounts of oil, get shredded boiled meat and bone broth to drink
>diet consists of lowfat milk, oats, grapefruit, blueberries, low carb tortilla wraps

it's only been a couple days since i've been doing this consistently but i already feel a lot better. i've been doing this mainly so i can feel more full with less calories, but the anti-aging effects are a big cherry on top

Oi, u just killed ur mum with ur dubs

Sounds like a solid diet. Be careful with the bone broth though - like sardines, too much of it can cause very high levels of uric acid which leads to gout and kidney problems. I'd say make sure you get plenty of plant protein from beans, lentils, wholegrains, tofu etc. since this is less taxing on the body. Raw (or boiled) eggs are good too - nutritious but not too hard for your body to process.

Try doing 24hr+ fasts as well if you're fat. Great weight loss method and also good for longevity and overall health.

I've been eating the same thing everyday for 8 months now and have never looked better
>pot roast (pork loin, potato, baby carrots, seasoning)
>sour cream
>siracha
>protein shake (w/ apple pectin and cocoa)
>sardines
>hibiscus/green tea

Supplements:
>vitamin c
>vitamin d3/k2
>lions mane
>bromelain
>quercetin
>fish oil
>zinc
>garlic pill

r8 my diet plz

forgot to mention, I do this with OMAD

>Be careful with the bone broth though
will do, i didn't know that. thanks for pointing it out

>plenty of plant protein
hmm that's a good point, i haven't really explored beans or lentils.

>24hr+ fasts as well
i've tried this but 24 hour fasts are too difficult for me right now, i have a hard time focusing on work after 1pm if i hadn't eaten that day. currently doing 16:8 fasting, i eat from noon to 8pm. maybe i just need to get accustomed to longer fasts

>I eat quinoa, oats, lentils, blueberries, raw cacao, boiled sardines, boiled cabbage and potatoes plus lots of other fresh organic veggies including garlic (at least one clove a day raw), tofu, eggs occasionally, cashew nuts
so basically just standard european diet? okay

not him, but I fast often.
you just gotta jump from 16:8 to OMAD, should be pretty easy.
green tea for cravings
going keto helps with cravings too

wtf

Recovering fatty here. Beans and rice is GOAT with some good meat and spices. 48 hour fasts (eating every other day) work wonders too. I eat on the days I lift, and do yoga on the fasting/rest days. Have lost nearly 18kg over the last three months.

Diet looks good, except be careful not to overconsume protein - especially protein from animal sources. Some of those supplements I'm not familiar with so can't comment until I've read about them, but the vitamins, fish oil, zinc and garlic are all solid well-researched health promoters.

Haha nooo way! Even in france where I am currently, most people eat lots of cured meat, cheese, baguettes etc. They do eat more veg than the british and have smaller portion sizes but their diet is far from ideal. Their skin starts to sag and wrinkle like anything around 50, regardless of weight.

user is right about the raw diet check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=O6oJA_xhTa8

rice I'd say be careful, because arsenic is a thing unfortunately which can screw with your health in the long term. There are better grains available such as pearl barley, quinoa, millet, wheat, etc. which don't have arsenic.

I think that's mainly cause she's a negress. If they eat right (which hardly any of them do), don't do drugs (which many of them do) and take care of themselves they can look shockingly young. Thicker skin + built in sunblock (melanin) explains it mostly.

i mean if it works for niggers it following similar eating program should work for everyone else with similar results

>Be neurotic about how you eat to live 5 years longer
Roman generals made it to 80 with no advanced knowledge.
Average life span for a non smoking or drinking, exercising, healthy weight man with close friends and family and low stress is over 90.
I don't need to change my diet to squeak out another couple years. I'd get more benefit out of foetus stem cell treatments and some off label longevity drug use if I cared to.

Here's your next assignment
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=4-hne OR hydroxynonenal OR hne OR 4-hydroxy