Cooking oils

So what's the idea with vegetable cooking oils? Recently I started looking for added oil and that shit is in EVERYTHING that's factory made.

What's your prefered cooking oil?

Attached: seedoils.jpg (732x549, 37.37K)

Peepee huice

There will be a cooking oil crisis soon because of the war, the time of seed oils in everything Is ending

>warm cooking
Rape seed.
>cold cooking
Olive oil.

coconut oil always

Don't ever eat fucking oils retard. Only cook with animal fats.

olive oil
coconut oil
butter
in that order, no vegetable/canola/rapeseed/sunflower/whatever other fucked up oils that no one ate 200 years ago

Tallow and ghee to cook with, olive oil for mixing. All you need

>rape seed
Why? This looks to me the same industrial garbage as the rest of them

None. Don't fry anything - just add hemp or flaxseed oil at the end after cooking. Much much much healthier and I will outlive you all.

I recently made some chips using lard which tasted really nice, fried them in there, though it wasn't organic and still 10% PUFA unfortunately. If I had the money I'd 100% go for organic beef tallow

It can handle heat without being damaged, is cheap, widely available and have been used for ages where I live without turning people into women.

This. The seed oil disrespect revolution is just beginning.

Amerimutt take.
EXTRA VIRGIN GREEK OLIVE OIL (DOP). ALWAYS. FUCK FAGGOTS.

>actually look this up
>seems like new research actually supports olive oil at high temperatures being safe
Fuck me, never again will I doubt broscience

Clarified butter for high heat. Easy as fuck to make. Have higher smokepoint than most cooking oils.
Olive oil for lower heat.

Double 9s of Based Truth. The Greeks know. Imagine that even if you discredit current Greeks as mutts (except for the Ionian Islands since they didn't get cucked), the Ancient Greeks still used a plethora of olive oil in their food. All of the Ancient Greek colonies as well from the areas of Gibraltar through Valencia, Catalan Country, Marseilles, Southern Italy (Magna Grecia), Venice, Adriatic Coast, Northern Africa (Amazigh)/Carthage, the whole periphery of the Black Sea, southern Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Asia Minor, Lebanon, Syria, etc. They all use olive oil inherited by the Greeks.
If it had detrimental effects from being cooked at higher temps it would have been discarded a long time ago. Not that you should cook your oil to over 9000 degrees though. Just enough heat to have the reaction you need.

Avoid anything with polyunsaturated fat.

Coconut oil is the best and good for you. Refined if you want a neutral taste

Home made pig fat

Extra virgin olive oil
Butter

Butter can burn, but then it tastes like caramel, so not too bad. I make eggs and quesadillas with it. Use olive oil with chicken because it's delicious. Both are healthy and make Jews seeth.

>implying they lived long enough to recognized a raise in lung cancer
>implying oil wasnt scarce af and they fried enough for it to make a difference
>implying they had a choice in oil source to compare it too

Attached: 1156590172087.png (568x663, 155.56K)

Based