How you guys holding up?

How you guys holding up?

Attached: BF4595ED-CA13-4DED-A050-8D34AC48BCB3.jpg (756x499, 70.3K)

I found a girl that is nearly perfect and I fell and love with her. We have everything in common, she wants to move to the countryside and raise 3-5 children, she's smart, loving, and virtuous.

The only problem is that she's black, and holds very anti-patriotic viewpoints. She confessed to me that the flag and the national anthem bother her quite a lot, and she typically doesn't want it displayed.

I really don't know what to do about this bros. I thought I could get over the divide and be okay with having mixed race children, but I just don't know anymore.

Attached: 81C5F849-0345-43D2-94CB-F429A1DD7F89.jpg (1000x730, 161.85K)

Won’t work out. Tried it before with Latina. The divide will grow, also the family dynamics will be a deal breaker.

you don't sound white, so i don't care

> very anti-patriotic
> Virtuous

I'm not saying those are mutually exclusive, but there is a huge probability that she is, in fact, NOT virtuous.

How old is she? Is she a virgin?
> I only had sex with 2 guys user, both boyfriends
That's what most Cock Carousel riders claim when they want to saddle a good man. She is most likely ommiting the several hookups and one night stands, and also the threesome she had once with two dudes in the bathroom of a bar.

> She's smart
Which could be used for good and for bad. The smarter she is, the better she can fake virtue in order to seem like a good match for you, so she can show her true colours once you get married or cohabitate.

Take your time, dont rush anything. It takes atleast 3 months before people start to show their true selves.

If after good time she still seems good, then go for it.

what has this year done wrong if you aren't ukraine

Inflation and gas prices for one

Unless you're black it won't work out

If I have to listen to another brain rotting normie conversation during my lunch break about whatever current news cycle is being pushed this week, by my low IQ - midwit turbonormies colleges, I might just blow my brains out.

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-202325_Instagram.jpg (1080x1203, 188.68K)

Having mixed children is the worse fate a man can cast upon himself and his progeny.

Had a heart scare over the holidays. Feeling better now but was basically a lump for three months and now getting back into it has been a massive pain in the ass (or the calves, more accurately).
Got a new job that pays the same as my old one for less time, so that's nice.

Attached: dkn_cast_iron_kettlebell_dkn_cast_iron_kettlebell_-_main_image_2000x2000.jpg (1739x1739, 181.93K)

I look like a normal person. How normal/viable is it to just walk up to a woman and introduce yourself? I'm currently in uni, is it normal for guys to walk up to women after lectures?
> just do it bro
I really really do not want to be a creep, I'm aware that there are guys out there who can strike up conversations with women in any context; I do not have that kind of confidence. I'm capable of holding conversations with women but am bad at starting them.

Go to events so there is some sort of context. It can be anything just something where people are gathering for a common thing. Cold approaching doesn’t really work in college.

>by my low IQ - midwit colleges
I think it's one or the other.

>> very anti-patriotic
>> Virtuous
>I'm not saying those are mutually exclusive, but there is a huge probability that she is, in fact, NOT virtuous
Actual NPC boot licker thinking

Oh you’re just soooo special and smar user. Sooo smart

>inb4 "lul drugz Xd"
I took 8.5g of mushrooms August 2020. Suddenly don't want to become an hero. Only last month I have taken full control of my life. I've been to the doc for the first time in years, I'm losing weight, I have a diet that seems feasible, and most importantly I am angry and feel comfortable expressing my anger.

Attached: Bang Bad Spirits.jpg (600x378, 119.46K)

>The only problem is that she's black, and holds very anti-patriotic viewpoints. She confessed to me that the flag and the national anthem bother her quite a lot, and she typically doesn't want it displayed.
It's one thing to not be patriotic, that's fine, but to actually get triggered by the anthem and flag is a red flag. Triggers are by definition irrational.

Remember brother, a partial match is still not a match. Trust in God, he will bring you the absolute one

Attached: DA74E159-8BFD-4A5B-849A-2361453D6D89.jpg (301x421, 17.03K)

>Trust in God, he will bring you the absolute one
Be prepared for the possibility that God's plan for you is to be lonely and not to procreate.

Attached: (((Jesus))).jpg (1029x1029, 73.36K)

Just started a 3 week holiday from work, probably going to hand in my notice when I go back in. Money is nice but tech fucking sucks. Everyone sucks, work sucks.
I'm looking at jobs as a post man (government not a delivery company). Every time I see the post man he seems happy and has a dog in the van. Could probably get pretty Any Forums moving heavy packages all day or doing cycle deliveries then finish at 1pm and have time to hit an empty gym.

Attached: Postman-Pat.jpg (316x316, 18.96K)

is she about that reparation and dinger lives matter?

Attached: 1644417777700.png (708x711, 693.45K)

If it is then so be it