Treadmills

What’s the fucking point? Why not just run and walk outside?

Attached: BAAE65BC-AA64-44AC-B017-8C838DECDAA9.gif (1250x936, 132.6K)

Too cold
Can't run on ice

Running on concrete fucks my knees. Green areas in parks are either water logged or full of teens drinking.

Why do fatasses walk on them during the summer?

Attached: cropped-Torrential-Rain-Flooding-and-Climate-Change.jpg (2560x1067, 226.97K)

Too hot or they want to burn more calories with an incline idk treadmills are for fags

live in the middle of a city
the streets are fucking trash fo running

nice to have a steep incline on tap to train for hills without having to drive to them and walk down between uphill laps

most treadmills don't go steep enough though

I don' use one but I suppose that it's nice for adhd zoomers so they can watch twitch or something while they run

>Winter too cold
>Summer too hot
>City too concrete/criminal
>Body too fat to show in public
>Need to be at home with kid(s), dog(s), work-from-home, etc.
Not that any of these apply to me, I appreciate the fresh air, but there are plenty of valid reasons

I like to walk on a treadmill so that I can stay out of the way of joggers.

Outside is literally a shithole tip all around me so I go to the gym and enjoy the ac since my cars is broken I use it as a sauna to and from the gym for half an hour

because I live in picrel

Attached: frozen_hell.jpg (1024x768, 147.42K)

>he doesn't run in the refreshing rain
NGMI

More convenient, and you're not the weird asshole running outside. You can also go immediately to the treadmill after lifting.

Air conditioning I think. And I am pretty sure that running on a treadmill is probably easier, since the only part of your body that moves is your legs. When you run for real you have to move your entire body forward, but on a treadmill you are mostly stationary so you only have to move the weight of your legs if that makes sense

it's just highways where I live

Absolutely the most retarded thing I've read.

Explain.

Treadmill actually messed my knees up. Tried forefoot striking and my gait was completely off
no clue what proper form is on these

It's useful to watch TV/youtube or play games at the same time