Working legs is gay and only done by gay people who want fat asses

working legs is gay and only done by gay people who want fat asses
>b-b-b-but u look like a chickin with them small legs boiyyyyy
shut up gay ur fat
same goes for deadlifts
>b-b-but dude it makes me le strong
and fucks your spine and you DIE and you get better gains from isolation exercises anyway
>but i wont break my spine me expert
literal Olympic champions and powerlifters who have been professionally lifting for decades get injured all the time from it but you, the dude who learnt lifting from watching anime ovas with naruto in the background knows better

Attached: YU6dktw.jpg (683x1024, 535.24K)

Attached: 362FE498-7688-4B82-8CAC-4E5E42511D80.jpg (256x197, 7.51K)

based & pepe pilled

my gf loves my fat ass.
fuck you OP.

Squats are fun and you're gay

All I can say is good luck ever building significant muscle mass as a natural lifter without squats and dead. They arent just leg exercises, they work the entire body/posterior chain and thicken up the entire frame.
If you avoid squats and deads, even just for baseline strength (225 squat for 10 reps, deadlift 300 for reps) you are 100% a DYEL, guaranteed

>literal Olympic champions and powerlifters who have been professionally lifting for decades get injured all the time from it
That's what happens when you do shit competitively, you fucking retard.

the most common line here is that the only problem with deadlifts is that if you have bad form you can hurt yourself. the point is that people who literally are professionally deadlifting and who have professional trainers making sure they have good form still regularly get injured. deadlifting is just not a safe exercise long term, unless you never lift heavy. which is what most dyels on Any Forums who post about how great deadlifting is do anyways.

this

Shibari is extremely based and aesthetic but whores have ruined it.

Oy vey look at the latkes on her

I am invincible!

kek

There is no such thing as a "safe" exercise if you are ego lifting/pushing PRs.

that nose

>the most common line here is that the only problem with deadlifts is that if you have bad form you can hurt yourself.
The people who say that assume that they are not talking to autists who take every statement literally. Strength, volume, and intensity are all independent risk factors for injury; athletes who have elite level strength and train very hard obviously cannot totally alleviate their injury risk, even if they train with excellent form. If tricep pushdown competitions were a thing, you could use the same dogshit logic to prove that triceps pushdowns are uniquely dangerous because "look at all the athletes who snapped their shit up".

LONDON

Damn, only a BBC can satiate her.

complete and utter broscience

the difference is the potential for catastrophic debilitating injury is much higher with exercises that involve your spine, rather than your triceps

especially as you get older. only young egolifters can get away with heavy deads and squats. into your late 20s and 30s you WILL start to fuck yourself up

>the point is that people who literally are professionally deadlifting and who have professional trainers making sure they have good form still regularly get injured.
so is every professional athlete in every competitve sport you moron.
the more often you do something the more likely is to injury yourself thats just plain statistics. especially if you want to break records and win.

moral of the story, just be a average human doing nothing noteworthy all day if you dont want to be risking an injury

Lol dude just have perfect form 100% of the time and you'll be good

To not work legs is to neglect 50% of your entire training. You do not care about the gym. You're some dumb fuck who will never make gains

Catastrophic injuries are very rare.