Did i permanently lower my test levels by being a stoner for 7 years?

is it over for me bros? does weed abuse fuck up your hormones forever

Attached: meontheright.jpg (720x1280, 152.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Hqniwefrec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, ingesting mind altering smoke and ash has no negative effects it's good for you

ive never read of anything saying the hormonal effects are forever

excellent post thanks for contributing

>is it over for me bros?
never
>does weed abuse fuck up your hormones
yes
>forever
no, quit now

Low t pothead detected

never smoked before, your post was just pointless

No it wasn't

i quit on the weekend, should i sauna to speed up thc detox? i assume the thc in my system may hamper T production

bro do it if you want but if you just quit cold turkey 7 years literally 1 day ago, focus on not relapsing firsr. the healing will come with time, have fucking patience god damn

i stopped every day a few months ago and did it sporadically only on some weekends since. decided to fully quit on the weekend

cool, try sauna if u want but the most effective method is just waiting. follow picrel too and have faith in god and yourself

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-093143_Standard Notes.jpg (1080x2400, 604.77K)

if weed is so bad for your testosterone how come i can write more brutal guitar riffs than all my non-stoner friends?

thanks alot fren :) greatly appreciated

weeds been proven to lower T

yes it was. OP asked if it gave permanent damage in a specific area, nobody questioned wether it was harmful at all

is olive oil a vegetable oil

no, olive oil and coconut oil are green light but try to limit intake of them anyway

No, but olive oil sold at the store usually is vegetable oil (because it's cut and fraudulently sold)

Arnold advises to stay far away from that stuff *wink*

Attached: puff.jpg (877x656, 68.32K)

bruh what?

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=2Hqniwefrec

>cum denial
>icing your balls

This sounds like a fetish to me more than a lifestyle.

will sauna boost T? do you sweat out xenoestrogen?

Takes a lot to fuck up your homeostasis forever. Just stop smoking if you're so concerned about it.

icing balls is so retarded, when you cool organs they dont work as well/can be harmfiul look at all those people who get organ failure when they fall into freezing water and shit

weed can deregulate CNS which takes forever to reboot and sometimes never back fully to where it was before