/FAST/ #29 Synthol Soul Warrior Ed

WAGMI bros

FAQ:
> What do I need to start?
- To keep your hands and food away from your piehole
>Beginner's routine?
Start skipping either breakfast or dinner, track your weight daily with a set weigh-in time. If the progress slows, go from 16:8 to something like 20:4 (four hours to eat) or One Meal A Day (OMAD). GET ELECTROLYTES

>I'm a hamplanet that's new to fasting, can I just jump into 3day+ extended fasting?
-Only if you want to burn muscle mass and lean tissue because you aren't fat-adapted retard
>How can I get fat-adapted?
-Do 16:8 or more daily fasting for about 2 months or do keto for a similar length of time, you're undoing damage; most you'd want to do is OMAD or 48s at this early stage

> I want to do a longer fast, what do I need?
- Snake juice and peace
> What is snake juice?
- 1.5 tbsp salt, 1 tsp potassium chloride (nu-salt, no-salt), magnesium citrate/chloride (optional, check for epsom salts) to 2 liters of water
> I feel hungry!
- You shouldn't feel hungry after the first day, if you do and are new, try switching to keto macros and restarting the fast later

>Recommended macros?
- 70% fat, 25% protein, 5% carbs. Keep carbs below 50g total.
- P:E diet - 50% or more protein, I'm gaining weight on OMAD
-You're FUCKING UP, weigh your meal components and record in cronometer (free). Add light cardio or standing or switch to OMEOD so you can continue to eat like fat pig.

>LIFE Fasting Circle Group (group fasting tracker for iOS & Android)
lifefastingtracker.app.link/Kf9tSyuowmb
Or Search "/fast/"

Post 'em
>GW (goal weight)
>CW (current weight)
>SW (starting weight)
>height
>fasting schedule

There is no such thing as a repetitive question

previous thread

Attached: rich gun.jpg (598x569, 102.91K)

GOOOOOOOOD FUKKKKKKKIN MORRRRRRNINNNNNNNNN

I find it much more difficult to fall asleep while fasting, what do you guys do to deal with this?

Attached: 1613707747138.png (1500x1450, 918.75K)

I ain't eating until I see 72 hours on my stopwatch

Attached: sharapovapit.jpg (1242x1551, 191.14K)

on days when I fast completely, can I (should I?) still take my supplements: fish oil, multivitamin, turmeric, vitamin d. will this fuck up my stomach or break my fast or anything??

I had the same issue since I'm getting close to GW.
Only things that are helping are
1) cutting out devices at least hour before bed, meditating/reading
2) switching to using a red lamp light for illumination to help circadian rhythm
3) sleeping in the cold
4) Cutting on coffee consumption
4) Glycine in tea

I don't like glycine in tea because it's an AA and technically breaks the fast, but it makes my sleep so much more restful and bumps my dream quality.
tbqh I can't wait to hit my goal weight so I can switch back to eating everyday, I get wayyyy to much adrenaline doing fasts now.

Attached: hedgehog xray.jpg (640x688, 59.42K)

checked

also would like to know too

With quints like those, it doesn't matter.
to honestly answer, exogenous fish oil in diet is unecessary if not harmful, just eat salmon filets or sardines regularly.
turmeric is goat, but why take a multivitamin or vitamin d, are you not getting enough dairy or going out in the sun enough user?

GOOOOOOOOOOD FUCKKKKIINNNN MOOOORRRRNNNNIIINNNN
Going to have a protein cookie when I break my fast in honor of rich now

Do not eat carbs to break fast stupid fuck

>just eat salmon filets or sardines regularly

not to sound like a 7 year old but gross, no thanks. not a big fish guy

>multivitamin or vitamin d
correct, not enough sun

>GW (goal weight).
>CW (current weight)
>SW (starting weight)
>height
6'2
>fasting schedule
Fast 3 days a week. Keto for 4

Thinking of introducing a cheat day. I miss beer. I never get drunk anymore, but theres nothing better when you're exhausted than an ice cold beer

I will never do your meme hairloss diet

light beer is okay, you can slam a 6pack of corona premier or michelob and be fine. It *will* fuck with your sleep quality though.
The cheat day can help your progress will be slow but it will help you not lose your ability to burn glucose as you lose weight.
I've done saturday as a cheatday, omad with a carby meal or some snack bullshit, it's taken longer than I've liked but I'm still seeing a solid -2lbs a week doing rolling 48s with full meals + workouts on refeed days.

You're thinking of the cicotards in /fat/

Confused...which thread should I use, this one or /skinny/ ?

use the other one if you have an eating disorder please

/fast/ is for anons who do their research and have confidence in the body's ability to burn fat via lipolysis while preserving muscle mass and engaging in autophagy for health benefits
/skinny/ is the same skellingtons doing their rice and chicken breast diets for years and not going anywhere.

It’s just hair bro

Has anyone tried fasting to break addictions? I want to quit smoking and drinking

god i fucking love fasting, bros. builds discipline. makes the food taste so much better at the end.

Attached: 1636911734590.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Guys how's this for a refeed?
>beef Cajun sausage
>cauliflower crust 5 cheese pizza (mini)
>NM red chile dusted pistachios (while everything cooked)
>kimchi (with the sausage)
Less than 60g carbs and plenty of good animal fats and protons

Just did a 2 hour workout so i wanted something substantial