*does nothing*

*does nothing*

Attached: spmeMadc8qAz59nKTFJmZj-1024-80.jpg-1.jpg (925x424, 58.56K)

>t. Backlet

Based quads of truth

It's called functional strength, you wouldn't get it.

It's more of a strength exercise. Hate so say it but chest supported rows are probably best for hypertrophy

Got 'em. OP destroyed

Attached: griz88.jpg (669x383, 86.74K)

gigasatan confirms. also op you have to pull the bar with your back by squeezing your shoulderblades

>OP is practically invisible when he turns sideways because he doesn't row or deadlift
What a waste, stay out of the gym, you faggot.

Post back

Pic related does nothing

Attached: 1F8CD4BB-50F6-4DDB-8C83-C08DA0F7C357.jpg (1284x833, 196.19K)

Agreed. One of the dumbest of the barbell compounds. Do dumbbells and cables instead.

This is literally the only exercise I do for back and I don't need any others. It's amazing

>destroys my back doing this shit
im now doing dumbbell one arm rows in place of this, am i cucking myself out of gains?

Nope unilateral is actually far better.

I think they're pretty good, I wouldn't do them exclusively like with anything else though. I like to go heavier on these and lighter on dumbbell rows to chase a pump

i started lifting in october and ive seen LITERALLY no one else at my gym OHP...
Why is this

incel lift tbqh

Barbell rows just don’t feel good

Because they shoulder press instead.

pendlay is just like deadlift. there is no concentric, so the progressive tension overload must come from overloading. you have to get strong on it.

to get growth from it, you have to increase your load by 100 lbs at least, think plates. other lifts will grow muscle by adding weight as well, obviously, but not all of them are worth it. then there are lifts like squats and bench, which can grow a lot of muscle without getting stronger simply because their eccentric phases can really be slowed down and pauses can be added.

Because the vast majority of gym goers can't ego lift or cheat on the OHP. Most people can't OHP 135 and they think they'll look weak and like a bitch when they load up 25 pound plates.

I used to do this because of Starting Stength Autism “HURR YOU MUST DO COMPOUND BARBELL LIFTS”. After 1 year I cut it out of my routine. In 8 years of lifting I’ve not seen a single person do this stupid exercise.

It's the slowest progressing lift you could possibly do and average gym goers don't like that.