Sober megathread

How is everyone holding up?

Currently 54 days off the booze myself

Attached: 2EDDF438-91A6-4610-BD5F-A891075A5DA4.jpg (1000x600, 396.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transmutation.studio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same man 54 days here too, feel amazing

Why do people drink or do drugs? It's so much work.

Attached: 1645016990593.png (1080x1350, 1.01M)

some of us can moderate and have a one or two drinks on a friday to relax.

Well done user. I’m also feeling great. Planning to do the whole year (people can buy that when they ask) but really intend to not start again.

Being shitfaced is fun. But it's not worth it. At least not anymore.

Attached: alcohol3.jpg (982x726, 59.77K)

I need to get blackout drunk like once every 3 weeks to reset my brain otherwise il go insane, other then that im pretty sober.

Attached: 1645507990016.jpg (359x473, 41.19K)

been sober for a little over a year and i feel incredible. completely changed my life. i made a website about how: transmutation.studio/

Attached: 1643223450667.jpg (719x1280, 67.68K)

How do you all avoid giving in to the peer pressure of drinking in social situations? All my friends drink, and so it makes me feel compelled to as well.

Day 7 after my most recent bender. Lasted 10 days. I'm done with the sweats, Sleep isn't back to normal but I'm getting it, shits are getting better, sore on my tongue is healing, bloating is disappearing. Today is recycling day, I'm just waiting for the sounds of glass smashing as that bun gets emptied.
I need to start taking better care of myself and establishing firm boundaries. Already fucked that up by agreeing to plans friday night when I need to chill the fuck out. Theres other factors too, but not giving myself time alone to actually work on things was what threw me over the edge.
I'm sick of doing this to myself. At least my benders are getting less and less common over time.
This. I don't know if its age, I don't know if its because I've drank too much, but its just not fun anymore. I don't enjoy it, it just numbs me.

>pic
surely this isn't why the CIA pushes "gender" nonsense

>social situations
my daki doesn't talk sooo

dont' really drink but need some oral surgery soon and can't smoke pot for at least 4 days, probably more like 7-10. may not seem like a big deal for most anons but it will be for me

I haven't had alcohol in years. I like stims and weed. I have to quit weed and ephedrine because I want to compete in a tested sport. The coffee can stay, but can I sleep on coffee with no weed? I've done it before but I can't say it was easy. Must have my 2 cups before noon and work out VERY hard. Thinking I might wake 'n' bake thru my cold turkey caffeine days then after withdrawal just live normally and see what happens sleepwise. The dreams are gonna be nuts, hope I don't get too much sleep paralysis terror

that sucks dude, I fucking love marijuana

Attached: stoned qt.gif (220x222, 336.28K)

Never been to one of these threads, but I like it.
I haven't had a drink since about three and a half years, gonna be 4 this summer. The last time I drank was at my bachelor party. I made the conscious choice to stop drinking after that because drinking had created problems in the past and I was ready to leave that behind.
Never really craved a drink again, don't see the point. Married and have a kid now, life has better things to offer than poisoning myself and paying money for it.

Cool thread.

Attached: 8535-1.png (384x288, 225.45K)

Almost to a year, never thought it would happen

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-140053_One UI Home.jpg (1439x1113, 676.57K)

Two weeks without drinking. Haven't been much pain, but last Saturday I almost fell.
Now, it's been four days without weed and cigarettes. I'm in withdrawal hell. I wanna fucking kill myself right now. I have a little vacation till next Tuesday, so today I lifted in the morning and studied a little something job related. But now it's 7pm and I'm suffering so fucking much. I'm so fucking bored I wanna smoke a cigarette so fucking much, I wanna get high and do whatever the fuck, everything is fun on weed. I'm so angry right now I'm shitposting at my full power on Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums and /lit/. I wanted to go running but yesterday I did 5K and i need a rest day, but fuck i wish I could just go now.
That's how I'm fucking holding up. Proud of you though, good work user.

Attached: 1427410040312.png (195x285, 24.47K)

Bros I just can't live without booze drugs and women, they just align and combine too well.
NGMI

Been sober 1 night this year so far
I still make it to the gym 4x a week. But it's basically like stepping on the gas while in neutral

Attached: 1639713215541.jpg (400x274, 15.66K)

I usually drink 3-4 times a year, but I don't think I have had any this past year. I don't like feeling drunk and it gives me a headache.

I just want off the 24/7 caffeine medication. Occasional drugs don't count. If you come off it's not an addiction, and I will fight anyone who disagrees