Being natty is not worth it

The amount of time and effort required to reach your natural limit is not worth the results. I dont care if my balls shrink and my lifespan is reduced by 5 years, I want to get big and shredded for once in my life

Attached: 11755276_10153419574030993_4617940743492407582_n.jpg (640x640, 51.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuge1p91H0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>T. zoomer who's been lifting half-assed for 6 months
Post body.

>Balls shrink
lol
lmao

Attached: jackchapman-1.jpg (563x1000, 125.14K)

Post body so we can all laugh at you for looking like shit after training like an autistic retard for 10 years

Do you care about being permanently dependant on pharmaceuticals to avoidturning into a feminsed blob?

If your country's supply chain collapses - blob
If your government makes it hard to obtain roids - blob

They will literally have you by the balls. Maybe that's why they push it so hard.

Seethe, DYEL

Attached: images (9).jpg (205x245, 7.55K)

> TROPHY BOY

Did you notice the chain dog collar under his beard? That man is a rabbit hole.

Roid tranny alert

>picture with pump and lightning fraud

LMAO at nattycel cope

Why are dyels so fucking retarded?

You were a sedentary limp wrist faggot for most of your life (17+ years), barely started lifting a year or two ago and all of a sudden natty gains are too slow, need to hop on gear.

Why does he look so interesting?

He was part of this weird BDSM group too gay for California. The leader roided the fuck out of them, made them wear dog collars and get silicon injections in their balls. A bunch of them died from it. That redhead guy got out but he got really bad Stockholm syndrome and went back to his abuser then mysteriously died soon after while also having all his possessions going to the guy who abused him.

Forgot pic.

Attached: tank-1024x580.jpg (1024x580, 80.42K)

Imagine your balls being so big that they interfere with your diddy. I also can't believe the guy could only diddy 225, he looked absolutely massive.

Attached: scrotom_diddy.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

Tough talk for a guy who never touched a weight in his life OP.
>noooo this can't be happening I don't look like David Laid overnight need roids nowww

Oh shit Ive seen his pictures a million times, never knew he died. Was there every an autopsy? I would have guessed AIDS,, he looks like the type of get barebacked every day by strangers

Cause of death was silicon injections which killed a bunch of the other guys. It's speculated his "owner" killed him for leaving.
youtube.com/watch?v=wuge1p91H0U

Isn't that how most of the pictures of roided people are taken as well

I read it a bit, and from how I understand it, the dom forbids his subs to contact their family. Basically he takes all their money and gives them an allowance and I think makes them live with him and do his chores on top of the gay sex.
Apparently its part of the contract that they must submit to any of his desires to modify them. It started with roids but he eventually wanted to do that silicone injection thing to their sacks to make it look like cartoons and one of the fags died from an infection.
Since they had zero contact with their families, he basically used their social media and posted as him while getting the body cremated. No witness other than the dom meant that there was no one to contest him when he reported that the sub died of natural causes.

I cant believe I watched the whole thing, wtf is wrong with me.

Fuck Dylan tho.