GODDAMMIT HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT THIS FUCKING SUGAR ADDICTION

GODDAMMIT HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT THIS FUCKING SUGAR ADDICTION
A 30 YEAR OLD SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING PISSY ABOUT WANTING FUCKING GUMMIES
I'M EATING ORANGES AND BANANAS ALL DAY AND IT'S STILL NOT FUCKING ENOUGH
WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING CANDY ASSED FAGGOT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: b786eb8483e958e6b62d98bfe3a521ef.jpg (1479x1100, 325.47K)

You will never be Guts Berserk. You have no insane willpower, you have no Band of the Hawk, you haven't slain evils. You are a gym nerd twisted by daddy issues and trauma into a crude mockery of struggler perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back Chads mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your cringe avatarfagging behind closed doors.

Anons are utterly laughing at you. Thousands of shitposts have allowed anons to sniff out LARPers with incredible efficiency. Even roiders who “pass” as Guts look uncanny and unnatural to a natty. Your inserts alone are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a black girl home with you, she’ll die of cringe the moment she hears a second of your trap anime workout mix.

You will never be badass. You wrench out an "intimidating" grin after every poor night of sleep and tell yourself this is going to be just another struggle, but deep inside you feel the cope creeping up like an apostle, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a life-size Dragonslayer replica, do an overhead press, accidentally smash your skull, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a background character is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably of a fodder soldier.

Eat raspberries and consume more vegetables to be full longer

If you eat chicken have it with bell peppers and onions lots of it too. Throw mushrooms in it as well fuck it.

You can do it

WHAT THE FUCK DO RASPBERRIES FUCKING DO DIFFERENT THAN ORANGES AND BANANAS?
I'M EATING MY GODDAMN CHICKEN, RICE, POTATOES, BROCCOLI, SPINACH, SAUERKRAUT, DEENZ AND EGGS EVERY GODDAMN DAY, I'M FULL ENOUGH
IT'S NOT A FUCKING HUNGER THING, IT'S AN ADDICTION THING
Yes.

HOW THE FUCK DO I WILLPOWER
I'M NOT EVEN ALL THAT FAT BUT MY MIND FUCKING GLAZES OVER THINKING ABOUT THIS STUPID GELATINZED CORN SYRUP
I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING START CUTTING MYSELF AND POURING VINEGAR ON IT SO MY RETARD MONKEY BRAIN ASSOCIATES THESE FUCKING CRAVINGS WITH PAIN

Get rid of sugary shit in your house and tough it out for a week. I used to eat chocolate like a child until I stopped buying that shit. Now I have it occasionally but never buy it for myself.

THE ONLY SUGAR I HAVE IN MY HOME IS A BOTTLE OF HONEY, A SACK OF ORANGES AND A FEW BANANAS
I'M GOING NUTS AND DOWNLOADING EVERY FUCKING BOOK FROM /SIG/ AND GOING TO JUST BLINDLY READ THEM

Coke zero or w/e, unsweetened fruit juice + sweetener + gelatin. Myproton strawberry cream into proton ice cream.
There u go. Sugar sated without the guilt.

Water fast for 7 days.

eat fruit instead you absolute American

I'M NOT GOING TO EAT OR DRINK ANY CHEMICAL FUCKING RUNOFF
WHOLE FUCKING FOODS ONLY
I'M FUCKING 141LBS
I DON'T NEED TO LOSE FUCKING WEIGHT

LEARN HOW TO READ EUROTROON FAGGOT

I used to be a sugar freak, but I haven't eaten sweets in 7 years now. I just restricted them to cheat days, then gourged myself until I felt sick, did this for around half a year, starting with once a week, then every 2 weeks and ended it with a month long sweets fast, breaking that one was the last time I ate sweets. By that point my craving for sweets was suppressed by pure visceral disgust from essentially torturing myself on these cheat days. It wasn't even intentional, initially I just wanted to cut back my sweets consumption and gain some discipline. Today I'm no longer disgusted by sweets, they're just nothing to me now

your body doesn't need sugar, eat healthy food instead and remove all sugar entirely

How about you eat some more food then skinny bitch. Who gives a fuck about your sugar addiction. 141lb you'd probably die from one punch. get it together you little anorexic skeleton

Attached: image-asset.jpg (640x774, 53.03K)

lmao ngmi dyel

I WANT TO FUCK THIS FUCKING SUGAR BRAIN CANCER NIGGER SHIT AWAY GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
I BINGE TOO EASILY AND WIND UP BUYING AND EATING 1500 CALORIES OF FUCKING CANDY ON A WHIM LIKE SOME FUCKING CHILD
I'M ALMOST FUCKING 30 GODDAMMIT
I'M FUCKING EATING REAL FUCKING FOOD
I'M EATING MAINTENANCE WITH
>~450G CHICKEN THIGH
>225G POTATOES
>200G RICE
>50G SPINACH
>170G BROCCOLI
>250G SARDINES
>~220G BANANAS
>~200G ORANGES
>60G SAUERKRAUT
>AN EGG
>MILK, BUTTER, GREEK YOGURT (MASHED POTATOES)
>3L OF WATER
I EAT THE SAME SHIT EVERY FUCKING DAY BECAUSE IT'S CONSISTENT AND SATISFIES MY AUTISM WHILE HITTING EVERY GODDAMN MACRO AND MICRO SUFFICIENTLY
NO BULLSHIT FOODS HERE
FAT FUCK SHIT NIGGER

i read this once kinda quickly and its sounds like you accomplished exactly nothing

G POTATOES
G RICE
>~220G BANANAS
>~200G ORANGES
You are always going to be addicted to sugars if you eat lots of carbs.
Eating those only makes you more hungry.
But considering your weight, maybe gaining weight is something you want, so keeping them in might be benefitical to you.

>I'M EATING ORANGES AND BANANAS ALL DAY AND IT'S STILL NOT FUCKING ENOUGH
yeah so youre still eating sugar faggot, you need to cut out all sugar for a while, natural ones included

MACRO SPLIT IS 30P/40C/30F
MY TRAINING GETS FUCKED UP IF I REDUCE CARBS TOO MUCH
THERE'S NATURAL SUGARS IN PRETTY MUCH ALL FUCKING CARB SOURCES
I'M NOT DOING ANY KETO FAGGOTRY

you can get carbs with very low sugar content, you know what i mean dont be a retard

>MY TRAINING GETS FUCKED UP IF I REDUCE CARBS TOO MUCH
I don't care, if did training with no carbs and was fine, so can you. The only thing you lose is some explosive strength but everything besides that can stay the same.
besides you are a skelly fag anyway, if you want to kick your sugar addiction work on that and then work on the rest of your goals

>I'M NOT DOING ANY KETO FAGGOTRY
Then fast, I don't care. Or are you going to complain that you are addicted to carbs but wont drop them for even a couple of weeks?

wanting and not wantingg things is for children and midgets.