Ive never had to eat ass or pussy in order to get my dick sucked

Why do you all degrade yourselves in this submissive act? You scared they’ll stop sucking your dick or they’ll drop you or you can’t make her orgasm without it? Kek. Girls blow up my phone and always come back until I cut them off. None of you will EVER know this feel.

Attached: 7886B1D1-29D1-4188-AADF-41635DDF8B7F.jpg (1127x771, 80.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2013/oct/10/michael-douglas-tongue-cancer#:~:text=Douglas, 69, was diagnosed with,mouth using a tongue depressor.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am 27 years old and I never even kissed a girl

Don't be a quitter; tongue-fuck her shitter.

tastes good, simple as

C O P E

Sounds like you should see a doctor man, thats a sign of low testosterone that you aren't attracted to vagina. Good luck though, may have to shop around for a scipt.

never eat pussy before having sex otherwise she will see you as subservient for the rest of the relationship

NEVER eat ass

I enjoy eating pussy, like a lot. The only reason I don't jack it to completion while eating pussy is I know it'd weird my girl out.

I enjoy eating a beautiful woman's ass. Don't give a fuck if she likes it.

based

I am high test, got the cat toxoplasmosis so LOVE PUSSY and asshole, idgaf if you incel queers think you need to domimate only, you'll never know the feel of getting your face squeezed by a girls legs as shes cooming from your tongue

But girls whine and moan if you don't go down on them, and might refuse you a BJ.

I’m 24 and have never held hands with a pussy babe

Attached: 39F2C789-8BF6-4209-A490-EFFD9AEB0AE9.jpg (750x842, 137.39K)

Eating pussy is how Michael Douglas lost his tongue. And it makes you look like a retarded crab.

sucks. making out is WAY better than sex. also I was never fond of blow jobs either. it's kinda like beer, hyped but mediocre.

Yeah, playing with girls' feet is much more fun.

words of wisdom

You must be circumcised. I'm cut and blowjobs are fun but hard to finish from

>eat ass or pussy
do manlets really do this?

>You must be circumcised.
nope. I don't "get" blow jobs if im honest. in terms of pleasure they feel totally meh to me, I'd rather get a hand job. I always figured the allure must be the mental part of having someone serving you on their knees.

theguardian.com/film/2013/oct/10/michael-douglas-tongue-cancer#:~:text=Douglas, 69, was diagnosed with,mouth using a tongue depressor.

holy shit this is true

Attached: 1644501373779.jpg (500x750, 35.63K)

Neither did I but I'll never turn down a 69
If she's clean I'll fucking devour her flaps